OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i hear ya..no need for funny faces. :smh: :rolleyes :lol: :\   never get it..i never see people drop these faces in person, you'd have to be a huge jerk 0ff to be makin faces like this

yea, dr scholls would be way to thin.

cut the lateral sides off this insert..they feel perfect now. higly recommeded for wide foot people

You wouldn't get any "faces" if you didn't jump to incorrect assumptions...

Last edited:
no..i believ
Insert in the Hypergrapes is the same in the iDs...

Quick pics of MY PAIR that apparently I DON'T OWN.
mean.gif
i believe you own them. i get that.

you honestly think a dr. scholls insert would be a good idea for a replacement?

that comment was so proposerteous, i questioned whether you had any frame of reference.

no..i believ

i believe you own them. i get that.

you honestly think a dr. scholls insert would be a good idea for a replacement?

that comment was so proposerteous, i questioned whether you had any frame of reference.

Some in the Kobe 9 thread went with Dr Scholls, or something similar, due to the narrow feeling of the Hypergrapes.

Some also used the Kobe 8 insert...

I don't know your foot, and don't care to know... I just gave options, it's up to YOU to find out what will work for YOU.

That's it.

Some in the Kobe 9 thread went with Dr Scholls, or something similar, due to the narrow feeling of the Hypergrapes.

Some also used the Kobe 8 insert...

I don't know your foot, and don't care to know... I just gave options, it's up to YOU to find out what will work for YOU.

That's it.
i asked about cuttin the sides off the insert. you replied with a condesending remark about dark scholls and were makin faces..

you were not tryin to be helpful. your response was ABOUT YOU. trying to be cool.

i asked about cuttin the sides off the insert. you replied with a condesending remark about dark scholls and were makin faces..

you were not tryin to be helpful. your response was ABOUT YOU. trying to be cool.

Read your post again...

You said "any other solutions guys". I replied Dr. Scholls.

If that didn't work for you, like it has for some, then move on. Not one answer is universal for every foot... they're all different.

I also suggested the Kobe 8 insert in my following post, but I guess I was just "trying to be cool", since "I must not own a pair"...

I'm done...

Last edited:

if you owned these wouldn't you know the insert is an inch thick, as compared to a dr. scholls insert which is at the most 3/8"..hardly seems like an obvious replacement
Insert in the Hypergrapes is the same in the iDs...

Quick pics of MY PAIR that apparently I "DON'T OWN".
mean.gif

And the rest of my Kobe 9s... just in case you don't think I own any more pairs.
I call duck tales on @Dark Steel  owning any Kobes. After all, he did steal my pic from below!
roll.gif
Not SRS

His response should have been taken as "C'mon bruh/man (whatever you prefer) are you really about to chop up those insoles, just buy a set of scholls"

Just like taking the insoles out gives you more room replacing that inch thick insole with a smaller one (also designed for comfort) should have the same effect.

LET'S HUG IT OUT AND MOVE ON FELLAS

I'm going to sit back, enjoy my MCs, and wait for Nike to bring back the option to buy another 4 pairs. 

i wouldn't put dr. scholls into the kobe's if you're ballin in them. might throw off the support in the shoe and cause an injury.

if you're just wearing casual, then fine.

@Dark Steel  @george michael   

Off the shelf orthotics work fine in both KB8 and KB9. As a person with Plantar Fasciitis supportive insoles are a must and factory insoles dont cut it for me.

The fit with after market inserts is much better and are made to be trimmed for desired fit whereas factory ones arent 

I would recommend Spenco insoles vs Dr. Scholls

i wouldn't put dr. scholls into the kobe's if you're ballin in them. might throw off the support in the shoe and cause an injury.

if you're just wearing casual, then fine.
If your talking those 1.99 inserts maybe but even thats a stretch in terms of injury. Off the shelf inserts are perfectly fine for bball, running, etc without any concern of supportive issues

My first of three grey pairs (#teamglitch) came in on Friday. IMO this shoe is one of the best releases from Nike in a long time, I rocked these all day yesterday and didn't want to take them off. These are photo blue and mango with blue GITD sole and GITD swoosh. Will post pics of the other pairs when they arrive, I ordered at different times.

Now time to wait for the MC to come back...fingers crossed.

Pic of Beethoven's for reference, these are promo tagged.
View media item 1101074
View media item 1101075View media item 1101076
View media item 1101077

View media item 1101078
View media item 1101079

NEED those Beethovens. Those medial sides are [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

At first I was excited for the Beethoven's, but now I'm losing steam on them. I also think the sole could've been better on them.

Back
Top Bottom