OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Things I want more than mc:

- gum sole

- 3m stitches and swoosh

-white flyknit (overlaying mutlicolor...)

-blue flyknit

-dual flyknit options 

-upgraded wood slide box

-kobe to personally hand craft my pair

-a photo of kobe (casual), signed, with my pair
i'll add

-vanessas thong, worn, unwashed, with my pair

I have the same exact thing... 20% code and a $30 gift card. I ALMOST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A GREY PAIR BUT MY GUT SAID WAIT. Hopefully we get lucky and it comes back, but if not I don't think a plain color flyknit is worth it.
If you have a 20% and a GC, the plain color flyknits are definitely worth it.

Know someone that paid $810 shipped
nerd.gif

On this forum? I would rather kop MP at $500 and get them modded to lows. Of course I would hold the MP until I was sure MC wouldn't return because if MC return then MP would still retain their value. If MC return the value of those MC would go from $810 -> $250 if that. 

DId anybody cut the sides of the shoe insert on the lows to make them feel less narrow?

if so, how does it feel? any other solutions guys?

tiny bit. I didn't order them because I didn't want a fake htm mp in my collection.

Fake HTM MP? Hahahaha peeps these days. Did you not get your hands on the Lance Mountains because theyre "poor mans breds/royals". Id pay 250$ and take these over 2500$ HTMs any day of the week.

Fake htms?

ID >> HTM (black , grey, and MC pair)

The gum sole and white MC are the best tho. Possible top 5 kobe ever.

i guess you don't have a pair of these..the inserts are like an inch thick...

:rolleyes

Actually, I have 6 different pairs of highs, the Hypergrapes, Philippines and my MC will be here tomorrow.

If you have a problem with the insole, you can swap it out for some thinner Dr. Scholls or a Kobe 8 insole if you have it.

Last edited:
eyes.gif

Actually, I have 6 different pairs of highs, the Hypergrapes and the Philippines.

If you have a problem with the insole, you can swap it out for some thinner Dr. Scholls or a Kobe 8 insole if you have it.
i hear ya..no need for funny faces.
mean.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
  never get it..i never see people drop these faces in person, you'd have to be a huge jerk 0ff to be makin faces like this

yea, dr scholls would be way to thin.

cut the lateral sides off this insert..they feel perfect now. higly recommeded for wide foot people

Back
Top Bottom