OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
river-of-blood-o.gif

View media item 1106669

Oh, yeaaahh! Really somebody bought the kicks-crew pairs? What kind of size run did they have?

Those Beet's are fuego!

Black FK iD's

Ordered: 7/22
Started email: 7/25
Finishing touches email: 7/29

That's pretty damb quick.

I LITERALLY JUST SHOOK MY HEAD...

I ORDERED BLACK FK'S..... AND IM SITTING HERE LOST.

YOU MUST HAVE ORDERED ALL BLACK EVERYTHING FOR YOUR PROGRESS TO BE THAT QUICK?

LUCKY YOU!

LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE CALLING NDC TO SEE WHATS UP, I GOT MY "FINISHING TOUCHES" EMAIL OVER A WEEK AGO!

I think those emails are complete ********. I feel your pain man, I ordered my black pair on 7/1, finishing touches on 7/11, shipped 7/25, whole two weeks later, it's frustrating.

Yeah I dont trust them until I have a tracking #!
I have been really lucky with the speed of my two orders though.

:lol: I'm bout to put up my MC on ebay for 1k if these things is really selling at 1.7k...they nice but I can part with them for a grand
people going insane

laugh.gif
I'm bout to put up my MC on ebay for 1k if these things is really selling at 1.7k...they nice but I can part with them for a grand
people going insane
Can't say I really blame you...

If someone wanted my pair that bad then they can have em.

Kicks Crew selling them for $1700 makes me think they know something we don't; that they know the option isn't coming back....

:frown:

I'm thinking if they bring them back it will be for a 2-3 hour timeframe. Nike acts like they are trying to keep these limited. Plus they want to make sure the thirst stays alive for the Beethovens. I can actually see another flyknit option pop up on NDC before the MC's come back IMO.

I think those emails are complete ********. I feel your pain man, I ordered my black pair on 7/1, finishing touches on 7/11, shipped 7/25, whole two weeks later, it's frustrating.

GOING TO CALL AND COMPLAIN, MAYBE I CAN GET A COUPON CODE OUT OF THE CALL! LOL!

I'm thinking if they bring them back it will be for a 2-3 hour timeframe. Nike acts like they are trying to keep these limited. Plus they want to make sure the thirst stays alive for the Beethovens. I can actually see another flyknit option pop up on NDC before the MC's come back IMO.
if the MC option comes back after the Beethoven release, that'll be cool. even after a week or two. the problem is... there's probably gonna be a new release every few weeks from here on. LoL

Really, Nike is a corporation, responsible to it's stockholders, and stakeholders. If they can make money (and they can) on the MC FK then they will. It is absolutely not in their best interest to eliminate supply (and I'm not talking about limited releases - that builds brand excitement/equity and keeps hardcore collectors interested). My guess is they got caught with their pants down, and they did not properly anticipate the demand. My guess is the FK pieces are blanks, to be cut down to the appropriate shoe size, and they just underestimated how many blanks they'd go through. And since it's not standard FK they have to go back to production. The only reason Kick-Screw is charging $TooMuch is that people are freaking out that it might not return. Nike would literally be shooting themselves in the foot to not bring it back, and while that might seem to be a move they do a lot, I'm not convinced that this time it was intentional.

Really, Nike is a corporation, responsible to it's stockholders, and stakeholders. If they can make money (and they can) on the MC FK then they will. It is absolutely not in their best interest to eliminate supply (and I'm not talking about limited releases - that builds brand excitement/equity and keeps hardcore collectors interested). My guess is they got caught with their pants down, and they did not properly anticipate the demand. My guess is the FK pieces are blanks, to be cut down to the appropriate shoe size, and they just underestimated how many blanks they'd go through. And since it's not standard FK they have to go back to production. The only reason Kick-Screw is charging $TooMuch is that people are freaking out that it might not return. Nike would literally be shooting themselves in the foot to not bring it back, and while that might seem to be a move they do a lot, I'm not convinced that this time it was intentional.
duuuuude. i hope your right.  but i'd bet you're not,

The mc pair was my first id ever so I'm not an expert , but I don't think they're coming back. Just noticing on IDs if they're sold out for the day... A message pops up saying they're gone for today but keep designing and you can order at a later time. No such option with MCs.

duuuuude. i hope your right.  but i'd bet you're not,
I hope I'm right as well, but if I'm not I have MP's.
The mc pair was my first id ever so I'm not an expert , but I don't think they're coming back. Just noticing on IDs if they're sold out for the day... A message pops up saying they're gone for today but keep designing and you can order at a later time. No such option with MCs.
I don't think the MC thing is similar to daily quotas. I think they just flat sold out and have to make more. And I think a little delay/anticipation is good for sales when they go back on.

I'd love for them to come back, but either way, I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom