OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I just wish we could get a straight answer on whether or not MC will be back so I can stop missing out on releases and other ID options waiting to see if they will....

NIKE I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY, but right now you've got me in limbo not spending anything

Last edited:
I just shipped an mc colorway pair a little over an hour ago up to a buddy out of the country.... I shoulda kept em and sold em :lol: naw.... I couldn't do that. Dudes are crazy paying that much tho. If I'm paying that much for a pair of kicks, it would have to be grail status.

I just shipped an mc colorway pair a little over an hour ago up to a buddy out of the country.... I shoulda kept em and sold em
laugh.gif
naw.... I couldn't do that. Dudes are crazy paying that much tho. If I'm paying that much for a pair of kicks, it would have to be grail status.
+1

Peeps actually paid $1700 for those MCs on Kickscrew?...SMH...well if thats the truth i got 2 pairs of MCs and shoot ill just put up 1 pair on eBay right now and make sum bank!...call me a reseller all ya want... i dont give a ....F*^#!....thats a HUGE profit!..lol..money talks!

KicksCrew had which sizes? How many? And sold out at $1700 a pop?

Sorry but I'm calling DUCKTALES! Not saying peeps ain't willing to spend that much but not enough to be sold out. Unless they had like 3-4 pairs.

On a different note, hope is almost lost and I'm close to moving on. :\

YOU MUST HAVE ORDERED ALL BLACK EVERYTHING FOR YOUR PROGRESS TO BE THAT QUICK?

Yessir. All black with a gold swoosh and clear sole. Who knows tho, they might take forever to ship, just like that one member that got tracking info 17 days after the finishing touches email. I hope you get an update soon. I want to order another pair, but I'm holding out for more options or for the MC to come back.

maybe I have not looked hard enough but I only like the MC, gray and black are not look good to me IMO

Yessir. All black with a gold swoosh and clear sole. Who knows tho, they might take forever to ship, just like that one member that got tracking info 17 days after the finishing touches email. I hope you get an update soon. I want to order another pair, but I'm holding out for more options or for the MC to come back.

MINE IS VERY SIMILAR TO YOURS SO I DONT SEE WHAT THE HOLD UP IS!!! I DONT HAVE ANY WACKY, LOUD, CRAZY OPTIONS!

NO LIE, ALL THESE QUICK TURN AROUND TIMES IM SEEING GOT ME SALTY! LOL

Yah I want to keep them. They a Lil snug. I may just keep them
Try changing the insole or cutting the walls of the insole. I really dislike that they made such a dramatic "cup" to the insole because that really does not fit my foot the best at my true size.

holy moly, multiple bidders at 530. Thats nuts....
Alright that's enough. Gonna get a pair of MPs. If MC don't return then getting them modded to lows. If they come back. Then back on ebay they go. Such a risk to kop at $500+ let alone 1700...could kop every kobe low elite dropping this year for that much probably. I am sure at least one of those drops will be some type of MC maybe even better than the current MC. I wonder in case the MC return if the resale drop on these will be the highest ever on a Nike shoe. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom