OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Still have 2 pairs in my cart debating whether to try pulling the trigger....have a feeling it would just end up being cancelled later :rolleyes

Still have 2 pairs in my cart debating whether to try pulling the trigger....have a feeling it would just end up being cancelled later
eyes.gif
just try it, it'll either give you and error and just send you back to the cart with the shoe still in the cart, or it'll go thru and you'll get a cancellation if it really is out of stock..either of those would be better than just letting it sit in the cart.

It doesn't work. I've had my size since it first dropped. Everytime I insert CC info it says the style is sold out.

Man, now that there is time to sit back and design with the available colors. Wish I would have done something different to my other two Non MC Pairs. Damn Nike rushing us. Got two more non MC waiting in the wing. Gots to #GiftCardHustle again.

If it says pending, it doesn't mean anything. Nike can easily drop it if you or Nike cancels the order. 
Usually Nike does not charge until it ships.

Thanks for that! I manage to get 1 pair in my cart when QS happened... but im in overseas so trying to get the fam over there to gimme all their details and **** :lol:

I shoulda been more clear, I caught the MC restock this morning. Did Nike restock it again officially in the afternoon?

no. it was not officially restocked after they sold out this morning.
the people placing orders now got through because the shoes were still in the cart and they got lucky.

I don't think the random checkouts throughout the day was a glitch. I think the orders will go through. There's no reason for them not to keep the orders. I mean they already taken the option down on the ID.

the fades look atrocious to me. Need to see when everyones pairs start coming in. I just don't see anything worth getting

Still kinda new here and I'm not doubting PO, but what are his credentials? 

does it matter. You;ll either believe him or not. He could say he's Phil Knight and we'd call duck tales. People still won't believe him even if he gives his "credentials."

I thought his comment seemed legit.

There's a slight chance that I didn't change the color of the back tab 
laugh.gif
  I'm sure I quickly did before ordering but no goin back now.

does it matter. You;ll either believe him or not. He could say he's Phil Knight and we'd call duck tales. People still won't believe him even if he gives his "credentials."

I thought his comment seemed legit.
Obviously I'd still take any statement with a grain of salt, but he got me curious. 

Still kinda new here and I'm not doubting PO, but what are his credentials? 

I don't have exact examples but the whole time I've been here, I've never seen someone more credible than PO. If I'm not mistaken, he cleared up a lot of XI speculation and was one of the first ones who confirmed it would be the Columbus's this holiday season.

I don't have exact examples but the whole time I've been here, I've never seen someone more credible than PO. If I'm not mistaken, he cleared up a lot of XI speculation and was one of the first ones who confirmed it would be the Columbus's this holiday season.
There ya go. That's all I was looking for. Seems like MC isn't coming back then! 

Back
Top Bottom