OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
There's a slight chance that I didn't change the color of the back tab :lol:   I'm sure I quickly did before ordering but no goin back now.

I did the same thing. I bet your back tab is white. I was going to cancel that pair but decided to see how they looked before I made that move.

There's a slight chance that I didn't change the color of the back tab 
laugh.gif
  I'm sure I quickly did before ordering but no goin back now.
Me too! I was so excited I didn't even bother double checking what I was ordering! At this point who cares 
glasses.gif

I did the same thing. I bet your back tab is white. I was going to cancel that pair but decided to see how they looked before I made that move.
You might be right.  I feel like I was so zoned in that I would have noticed the color difference though, I remember at least rotating the shoe 360 deg at least once 
laugh.gif

Planned for black back tab but honestly, I've liked all the pairs I've seen with different color back tabs.  Kinda like red or volt back tab with the MC upper

Last edited:

There's a slight chance that I didn't change the color of the back tab 
laugh.gif
  I'm sure I quickly did before ordering but no goin back now.
check your confirmation email, click the picture of your IDs, and then it will bring you to where you can edit it without the MC option on it since it's sold out on NDC. All your other options should still be there. I was afraid I forgot to change it too but mine are black *PHEW*

Anyone know why the hyper turquoise is two completely different colors depending on what part of the shoe you pick? Is one a mistake?

check your confirmation email, click the picture of your IDs, and then it will bring you to where you can edit it without the MC option on it since it's sold out on NDC. All your other options should still be there. I was afraid I forgot to change it too but mine are black *PHEW*
You're exactly right -- tried this but since MC is sold out it won't show up

people said from the first time the MC option sold out, that it would NEVER return
laugh.gif
. every day there was someone with "info" that the MC was done before today's release.

Last edited:

people said from the first time the MC option sold out, that it would NEVER return
laugh.gif
. every day there was someone with "info" that the MC was done before today's release.
i would agree with you any other time but the fact they labeled it a QS and nike on twitter is saying that its not coming back is starting to lead me to believe it might not. Sure hoping it returns again. 

i would agree with you any other time but the fact they labeled it a QS and nike on twitter is saying that its not coming back is starting to lead me to believe it might not. Sure hoping it returns again. 
nike said it wasn't coming back the first time too so i wouldn't read too much into it. everyone is just being so negative lol

Last edited:
NEW OPTIONS SUCK IMO!

BUT ANYWAY, I'M SURPRISED I HAVENT SEEN ANY YEEZY INSPIRED ID'S POSTED(UNLESS I MISSED THEM IN THE EARLY PAGES OF THIS THREAD)

NO LIE, I MAY GIVE IN AND DO A SOLAR INSPIRED.

nike said it wasn't coming back the first time too so i wouldn't read too much into it. everyone is just being so negative lol
Only thing is the first time it was just random customer service reps here and there speculating. But they actually said it on twitter this time.  Hopefully i'm wrong would love everyone who missed out on a pair for various reasons to get theirs. I know what it feels like as i missed out the first time and got them this time. 

pretty sure the first time around they said there was a glitch that allowed people to ordere the multicolor option with clear/gitd soles and once they fixed that they would be put back up. also when asked they always said to check back later and never gave a clear answer to if it was gone for good.

today they are saying the option is sold out and will not come back. im sure anything is possible though.

i tried that but it just takes me back to the order summary page. 

Back
Top Bottom