OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You just Iced your own kicker Jason Garret!

Feel like I'm watching a Dallas Cowboys game here. 

No offense to Cowboy fans. :lol:

C'mon now, why you gotta bring up Garret?... we were all having a good time here!

Boys are gonna go 6 - 10, we all know it.

:smh:

No harm done. It's hard to sense sarcasm sometimes on the internet.
Instincts man....on the defensive online 24/7
alien.gif
roll.gif

C'mon now, why you gotta bring up Garret?... we were all having a good time here!

mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Last time I bring up the boys. But you got admit this whole Nike Rep Convo really reminds me of them. 
laugh.gif

Raven: Well you forgot to add your promo and that is not our fault. I'm sorry you did not get those shoes in that design that you wanted. Also I'm not showing anywhere on Twitter that, that design wont be back, because it is an ID design it does have a chance to be restocked. 

i would have thought the reps would have stopped responding after that
laugh.gif
, everyone who's order got cancelled due to ordering after the MC was sold out.....go right now and cry on nike chat to get 20% discount codes.

Last edited:
You just Iced your own kicker Jason Garret!

Feel like I'm watching a Dallas Cowboys game here. 

No offense to Cowboy fans. :lol:

:smh:

Brandon Weeden era is upon us this season

and [COLOR=#red]LyPac[/COLOR] that comparison was spot on. lol

Last edited:

Raven: Well you forgot to add your promo and that is not our fault. I'm sorry you did not get those shoes in that design that you wanted. Also I'm not showing anywhere on Twitter that, that design wont be back, because it is an ID design it does have a chance to be restocked. 

i would have thought the reps would have stopped responding after that
laugh.gif
, everyone who's order got cancelled due to ordering after the MC was sold out.....go right now and cry on nike chat to get 20% discount codes.
huh?

He cancelled his order. Then tried to nuke others by posting pics to a supervisor who was shocked and not accepting of late orders. They didn't cancel because he used a stolen code or late order. 

Last edited:
LMAO @ this pokemon guy.

I used a legit code and a gift card and forget to add stitching on the tongue to my ID. SO I cancelled and re-ordered. Gift Card didn't work yet so I just paid for it. Not like I'm not going to use the gift card anytime soon.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

What an idiot though....you use a stolen code, snitch on yourself and others and try to benefit from it. go fly a kite b.
Haha....then posts the evidence of his snitchery on here expecting sympathy for his stolen code.

Last edited:

huh?

He cancelled his order. Then tried to nuke others by posting pics to a supervisor who was shocked and not accepting of late orders. They didn't cancel because he used a stolen code or late order. 
if that guy was able to get a code, i don't see why anyone who goes crying to a rep on chat shouldn't get one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom