OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The pair I just ordered was cancelled with the quickness. That didn't take long at all. A lot of the other glitch pairs will be getting canned soon I'm guessing.

Last edited:
I just called a nike rep asked how everything is going at the office then yelled NikeTalk FTW!
Then hung up.

They called back and said that my MC was rushed shipped with two 50% discount codes.

Jp

#TeamIJustCalledANikeRep

Last edited:
nike iD is pretty clear a 4-5 week build time... sometimes they day 4weeks or less

I dont get why people are so confused.

:nerd:

My grey pair i ordered a couple weeks ago has shipped with like 1 email update at all on them and it never said anything other than "in progress" and "shipped"

People need to chill out :lol:

nike iD is pretty clear a 4-5 week build time... sometimes they day 4weeks or less

I dont get why people are so confused.

:nerd:

My grey pair i ordered a couple weeks ago has shipped with like 1 email update at all on them and it never said anything other than "in progress" and "shipped"

People need to chill out :lol:

there's a large amount of people in here that are new to nikeid just because of the MC hype. they don't know how it works so we'll be seeing these stupid posts for the next little while unfortunately :smh:

At the end of the day it's just a shoe. People take things too seriously sometimes. Go out and enjoy life and you will get the shoes when they're done.

there's a large amount of people in here that are new to nikeid just because of the MC hype. they don't know how it works so we'll be seeing these stupid posts for the next little while unfortunately :smh:

Exactly. Same thing happened 6 weeks ago...

These posts will continue for the next few weeks.

I guess all we can do is inform them. That's all. Not everybody frequents the site or orders the ID like al3x89 stated. I do find it funny but there just uninformed about the process.

Last edited:
Thanks, and yes they have red specs. Came out wayyy better than what I thought and the glow check is too dope. Excited to see what the MC will look like now

Here's a few of my IDs that came in recently, more on the way:
a few? 
laugh.gif
 Nice collection

Back
Top Bottom