OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Leaning towards one of these two. Probably will change the black Swoosh to wolf grey on the navy tongue. Thinking the wolf grey is different shade from the Flyknit grey so I'm not sure how that'll turn out.

forget shoe (j/k)...nike needs to retro those shorts. classic!

What do I say?
.....but did you get a build in progress email? If not, better call a rep ASAP
grin.gif
What do i say?

there's a large amount of people in here that are new to nikeid just because of the MC hype. they don't know how it works so we'll be seeing these stupid posts for the next little while unfortunately :smh:

+1 all the calls and complaints about not getting an email and worrying about your order getting cancelled...CHILL

Wow..... This thread is becoming mad annoying :smh:

+1 for about 200 pages now

the Kobe 9 iD MC order inquiry and b***h thread

I stole that code legit. Why you cancel my order. Just start crying over the phone. Sympathy order will go through.
Stole code? What code? lol. They were in my cart from the restock day. Placed the order and it went through no issues. Even got an estimated ship date already in the confirmation email.

Stole code? What code? lol. They were in my cart from the restock day. Placed the order and it went through no issues. Even got an estimated ship date already in the confirmation email.
So what are we talking about here. I just read the last couple post. 
laugh.gif

I used Shoe MGK. It's the same method as Jason Markk I would assume. The brush it comes with, solution and water. Works like a charm everytime. Don't buy that crap from FTL or FNL or any other kind of generic shoe cleaner.

http://www.shoemgk.com/footwear-care/7/products.html

:lol: i use the same exact stuff

I use this http://www.shoemgk.com/shoe-cleaner/04/"Big-Shoe"-32oz.-Cleaner-%26-Conditioner.html?cid=7

and buy a scrub brush from walmart/target/where ever u shop

IMO the stain repellant and touch up stuff is nonsense

I just use the cleaner and it keeps my stuff fine

Really wish Nike offered a white upper, or allowed more outsole customization with non-grey/black uppers. Would buy a few pairs if they did, but not really feeling these current options too much

So I used my 20% code on my MC I ordered the other day (thank goodness no one stole it) but used it on my extra account just in case they banned me for using a code even though it was mine.  Just noticed today in my normal account I still have a MC id in cart and the 20% code still works.  Must be a glitch since I used the code already?

Really wish Nike offered a white upper, or allowed more outsole customization with non-grey/black uppers. Would buy a few pairs if they did, but not really feeling these current options too much

The Kobe 9 will be available until February, so there's plenty of time for more options to be added.

Back
Top Bottom