OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mine still shows "In Progress"...  I ordered about an hour after launch-2 of the MCs but still no start email.  The order didn't initially pop-up in the order history (I had to refresh the webpage for it to show).

I'm in the same boat with the "In Progress" thing.  I decided to call them up too because I am also #team911...The girl told me that she would expect me to get an email sometime early this week saying that they had started building.  Still waiting.  Got excited when I saw an NDC email this morning, but it was just a customer service feedback survey.  Got excited when I got another NDC email an hour or two ago...but it was just a notice about the clearance sale. lmao.  NDC messing with us man. I ordered  a sz. 11.5 MC with glow logo and swoosh, wolf grey soles within 10 minutes of the restock tweet.  What about you?
I ordered a size 10.5 MC, blacked out with white speckle and gitd heel accent and swoosh 30 minutes after the tweet was sent. I got a 9/15 date and I'm still "in progress". The rep I called said that by now, if you still have the funds taken out of your account for the shoes, you'll be fine. They're just moving through the orders. It's annoying to me to, but we should all be fine.

Anyone with a big size get their build progress yet? I'm a size 13. Haven't really seen bigger sizes get past in progress
ohwell.gif
sz 12.5, not a single update yet

Customer service knows nothing, I attempted to social engineer 2 more orders yesterday and they were going to fulfill them till they realized their system wouldn't allow them to sell MC pairs.

Dude even told me to try again in a couple hours, he had no real idea why it wouldn't work.  We know more than they do.

I can't lie, Nike has me feeling some kind of way. I realize I should just be patient and wait on my shoes to arrive but I just wish they would send me an email telling me they thinking about me or something at this point, lol! Eight days and not a peep! Ordered a 3 pair, not one email other than order conformation and had one pair with an estimated date of 9/10 on a black pair. I know I am being paranoid and I understand the process, but those "after sold out tweet" orders got me thinking they using my blanks to make those shoes. Maybe the Beethoven's coming in will ease my mind until I get an email......

View media item 1140269
I can't lie, Nike has me feeling some kind of way. I realize I should just be patient and wait on my shoes to arrive but I just wish they would send me an email telling me they thinking about me or something at this point, lol! Eight days and not a peep! Ordered a 3 pair, not one email other than order conformation and had one pair with an estimated date of 9/10 on a black pair. I know I am being paranoid and I understand the process, but those "after sold out tweet" orders got me thinking they using my blanks to make those shoes. Maybe the Beethoven's coming in will ease my mind until I get an email......

Ha ha ha. I still haven't got a email yet but I have so many other things being shipped to me I don't think about it. Until yesterday I was more worried about getting my DC Hyperdunks than these. I have faith in the process. Lol

Ordered two pairs 5 minutes after they released on Nike iD. One pair scheduled for 9/11 and the other for 9/15.

Still have not received anything besides my order confirmation - No Build In Progress e-mails yet.

I chatted with the Nike.com rep and asked for a status update. He said due to the popularity of this model and colorway, they're behind. I asked if they'll still be delivered on time and he said he has every indication to believe I'll get them on time.

He said if they come late, reach out to Nike.com and they'll make sure to rectify the situation.

So I still have my MC in cart, I tried to checkout with paypal and it worked until after paypal login and returned to NDC for confirmation. Before I press "place order" on NDC, as long as the color code is 995, i should get the MC and not grey correct?

Last edited:
Yup in the same boat as most people ordered about 45 mins after launch 2 pairs and nothing since conformation email. Called CS and he said they received the order but the build has began yet. Don't understand how prople who ordered after the OOS tweet and getting progress over the earlier people. [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

got all of my finishing touches emails last week..crazy you guys arent even getting build emails.

The order I placed after the OOS is about to be shipped but my first order still processing 
roll.gif
I bet they both ship around the same time though

The order I placed after the OOS is about to be shipped but my first order still processing 
roll.gif
I bet they both ship around the same time though
see now that's crazy lol... they gotta have some method to the madness. I ordered about one hour after the tweet went out and I haven't even gotten a we started your order email.

The order I placed after the OOS is about to be shipped but my first order still processing :rofl: I bet they both ship around the same time though
see now that's crazy lol... they gotta have some method to the madness. I ordered about one hour after the tweet went out and I haven't even gotten a we started your order email.

Yes the process is

WHEN YOUR MATERIALS ARE READY, YOUR SHOE GETS BUILT.

Is this really that difficult to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom