OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Question is how are materials not ready? I understand if u added speckles and an ID on tongue but dudes still got both additions and already got finishing touches... you cant tell me theyre making every upper from scratch

Sorry for the late notice to all those in wait, BUT, yesterday I my status was updated to BUILD IN PROGRESS!!!
happy.gif
  Ima chill now!  The order of operations at NDC makes no sense, but lets just remember to try and trust the process.  lol

#teamstillwaiting

Order 30 minutes after they launch. Only have my order confirmation email, nothing else.

My status still shows as in "In Progess"

Hopefully they show up late so I can complain and get another discount code LOL

I checked my email this morning to see that I received something from NikeiD. It was shipping info for my grey uppered pair... :lol:

The order I placed after the OOS is about to be shipped but my first order still processing 
roll.gif
I bet they both ship around the same time though
see now that's crazy lol... they gotta have some method to the madness. I ordered about one hour after the tweet went out and I haven't even gotten a we started your order email.
Yes the process is

WHEN YOUR MATERIALS ARE READY, YOUR SHOE GETS BUILT.

Is this really that difficult to comprehend?
you do understand that the flyknit weave is already created?

you always seem to be pretty fired up in here for no reason.

sorry we all can't be ID gods and know every single step to the process in order to reach the coveted "build in progress" email.

It's not at all about your materials being ready. I know people that have ordered my same exact model in the same size, after the sold out tweet and have gotten building emails. 

so kindly take your elitist attitude and

ordered within the hour they released

no emails

mine still says in progress

am i getting hosed or what :rolleyes

Finally!!!! Got to work all frowned faced. Checked my order status and boom... Build in progress. But no email... Fuggit! no complaints.

Ordered 30-hour after the very first tweet about the fade options (Not the MC restock tweet) Not that it makes it difference hahaha.

Good luck guys. Im sure if you're all in the same timeframe. They're getting to our orders now

Checked order status and it finally shows build in process. Ordered within 5 minutes of tweet.
I'm thinking Nike takes longer with orders with custom tags on the tongue since they have to confirm if theres any copyright infringment.

The order I placed after the OOS is about to be shipped but my first order still processing :rofl: I bet they both ship around the same time though
see now that's crazy lol... they gotta have some method to the madness. I ordered about one hour after the tweet went out and I haven't even gotten a we started your order email.

Yes the process is

WHEN YOUR MATERIALS ARE READY, YOUR SHOE GETS BUILT.

Is this really that difficult to comprehend?

sorry we all can't be ID gods and know every single step to the process in order to reach the coveted "build in progress" email.

It's not at all about your materials being ready. I know people that have ordered my same exact model in the same size, after the sold out tweet and have gotten building emails. 

View media item 1140448

Lol you are so mad right now.

1. Yes flyknit weave is already created
2. Just because they had the midsole for your shoe, doesn't mean they have the tongue ready. And same can be said for all components of a shoe
3. I'm sure nike reenacted that gif when your order was placed :wink:

I'm not an ID elitist. I'm using LOGIC, something 90% of the posters in here don't have. Crying every day cause they don't have an email is really annoying. They have 4 weeks to deliver your shoes.

View media item 1140448
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lol you are so mad right now.

1. Yes flyknit weave is already created
2. Just because they had the midsole for your shoe, doesn't mean they have the tongue ready. And same can be said for all components of a shoe
3. I'm sure nike reenacted that gif when your order was placed
wink.gif

I'm not an ID elitist. I'm using LOGIC, something 90% of the posters in here don't have. Crying every day cause they don't have an email is really annoying. They have 4 weeks to deliver your shoes.
no one is mad...if I was mad I'd get your math and give you a call and talk to you like a man, but it's the internet man.

once again your talking about individual components of shoes being tailored for nike id, you got some sort of yuku progress livestream set up at the factory in china man?
laugh.gif
 you just always seem to be pissed whenever you post in here. It's an ID forum, people are going to post about their order progress. I don't think anyone is holding a gun to your head telling you that you need comment on what's obvious in this thread. people are just frustrated that there is no method to the madness at this point. it's understandable. it's not like nike is doing this for free. people put up 250 bones, they'd probably like to have some peace of mind.

I contacted Discover to see why my cashback wasn't posted, I thought it could take a while but I saw that another member here got their cashback already so I was curious and asked and they sent me this message. Have people in here gotten full 15% CB with using coupons? I know the guy that posted here a while back did... Was really hoping for that CB on a 850$ Order.... smh

If this is the case I'd rather use eBates. 

Thank you for contacting us about the Cashback Bonus  you were expecting with a purchase you made through ShopDiscover. I am happy to address your concerns today.

After reviewing the order information, we have determined the purchase did not meet the merchant's qualification for this Cashback Bonus  because Nike excludes the use of any discounts or promotions to be used in combination with the ShopDiscover Cashback Bonus. You may find the merchant's terms and conditions for this offer on our ShopDiscoverpage.

Please keep in mind that you still received the standard Cashback Bonus  just for using your Discover card.

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and hope this information is helpful. Thank you for choosing Discover.

Sincerely,

Tamara

There's no need to measure the length of our iD process knowledge :rofl:

I also have not received any build in progress emails

One of the pairs I ordered was for a Red FK and since they're still available for purchase I'm not worried about it in the slightest... ETA - 9/11

My other pair is for an MC upper and I ordered very shortly after it was made available also not worried in the slightest... ETA - 9/12

Shoot they still have over 3 weeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom