OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just received the "Build in Progress" email...

Looks like I'm on track for 9/15.
Its about time.... i called them up earlier today and they said mine is getting final touches on it. I received the build in progress about three days ago so their system is way behind. 

Well, there's hope for everyone who ordered before me. Order placed at 11:27pm Est.
9/12 Delivery estimation. Seems on schedule for that date or a few days early.

Last edited:
Does someone have a coupon code to these Kobe ID's for a cheaper price. I don't think these elite lows should be over $200, there not even HTM's. They should be cheaper . Can someone help me out

Last edited:
Does someone have a coupon code to these Kobe ID's for a cheaper price. I don't think these elite lows should be over $200, there not even HTM's. They should be cheaper . Can someone help me out
HTMs were $350 though. The shoes are solid, stylish to wear any day and on court. I doubt anyone will give away their promo code.
Call Nike and ask if you've never had one. I did before and they actually gave me one since I've never had one. Most likely depends on the rep though. Good luck.

Last edited:
Received my 2nd grey id. returned the other last week. might return these too (sorry, not sorry nike) not a fan of how bland the grey is on the grey ids. they needed to mix more black into the weave.

All of you are going to be fine. If your orders don't show up, keep refreshing it. Only ones that should be worried are the ones that used a stolen code. If someone reports their code stolen before you get your shoes it may be cancelled, but most likely won't imo.

Just got the "we're almost done" email. Went from hoping my order wouldn't get cancelled from using one of those 20% codes that was going around to having my shoes almost completed and shipped way sooner than I expected.

Does the white soles get dirty really ? Don't know if I want grey bottoms or the light glow in the dark
If you wear them casually, yes. Just do what I do and buy a 100 pack of baby wipes for like 5 bucks to clean them. It gets the job done for all my kicks with dirty white midsole/outsole.

idk if i should be scared of these , i ordered some mc got confirmation email and build in progress and logged in just now and that shows up 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom