OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just talked to a Rep.  My order is finished, and has been taken out to UPS.  Shipping # later on today.  I was also one of the peeps that order after the "Sold Out" alert  
happy.gif

Seems like a lot of ppl who ordered after "Sold Out" are getting theirs first for some reason 

Seems like a lot of ppl who ordered after "Sold Out" are getting theirs first for some reason 
yep i got the started email for the pair i ordered that night, still no update on the pair i ordered right when the restock happened......

started email for the pair I ordered within the first 30 mins but none for the two that were 1 hr later....Why are we still trying to figure this out, no method to Nike's madness lol.  We'll all still get em before the estimated ship date though so its all good

man, what?! lol

Yeah. It took a week till I got the "started" email, then just yesterday I got the "finishing" email. Designated ship date was 09/11, so i thought I would chat with a rep and see where my product was. He said they finished it already, and was taken out to UPS to ship out earlier. Said I would receive shipping info/number either today or tomorrow.

What I also thought was weird is that in my almost finished email there wasn't a pic of the shoe. For the kds I ordered there was always a pic of the shoe in each of the emails.

Yeah. It took a week till I got the "started" email, then just yesterday I got the "finishing" email. Designated ship date was 09/11, so i thought I would chat with a rep and see where my product was. He said they finished it already, and was taken out to UPS to ship out earlier. Said I would receive shipping info/number either today or tomorrow.
So how many days in between the started email and today??

got the just started email today when the status said build in progress a few days ago

Thanks Shaun.. thanks guys... when i started seeing pictures of the black upper having hints of grey between the flyknit I had to make em. It's just a simple CW and I see myself wearing these a lot!

Back
Top Bottom