OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Similar to these.. I say do it
these 

grey tye dye looks clean man on another note that new option looks like crap 
mean.gif

OXYMORON.

The term "Clean" is way overused these days.

Not saying the pair in the pic aren't decent tho...
clean as in well defined unlike the garbage graffiti option they did for the 8s where the graffiti just looked smudged and blurred as if someone dumped water on em and the ink started to run... 

Similar to these.. I say do it
That Gold is SO COLD. Just takes it to the next level. 
nthat.gif

Wondering why the Gold is not given as an option on the Back ID/Stitches...

But yeah, this almost Liquid Gold is an option I wish they would've had on the 8 ID's...

Last edited:

clean as in well defined unlike the garbage graffiti option they did for the 8s where the graffiti just looked smudged and blurred as if someone dumped water on em and the ink started to run... 
I can understand the term used in this comparison. 

Did you pick up a pair of Graffitti ID's?... Weren't they the same as the GR's that dropped?

I can understand the term used in this comparison. 

Did you pick up a pair of Graffitti ID's?... Weren't they the same as the GR's that dropped?
nah man i was thinking about it but decided to wait and the graffiti just looked nasty when pairs started arriving especially on the white pair. the red one was decent but personally wasnt interested in doing a red upper pair of IDs

That Gold is SO COLD. Just takes it to the next level. 
nthat.gif

Wondering why the Gold is not given as an option on the Back ID/Stitches...

But yeah, this almost Liquid Gold is an option I wish they would've had on the 8 ID's...
theres Gold Stitching available but no "Gold foil" if you go the adding your personal ID route

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom