OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
People want you to please them before you please yourself. I made a spacejam colorway, so what. Is that played out? If I wanna drop 2 bills on something I'm gonna do it. I don't see why people can't make what they like.

i wanna see somebody do a Agassi Hot Lava colorway where the Kobe 9's "outsole shank" is custom painted like the Agassi's. photoshop experts anyone?:nerd:

People want you to please them before you please yourself. I made a spacejam colorway, so what. Is that played out? If I wanna drop 2 bills on something I'm gonna do it. I don't see why people can't make what they like.

pics??

yeezy cw can make any shoe look good. yes it's played out but it's probably the first cw nikeid employees make when every new shoe gets put up
laugh.gif

Nike should just set up a section on Nike ID and call it Nike IDeezy, where every shoe is offered in a Yeezy colorway. Saves the customer time. I swear, every other shoe on IG with the NikeID tag is a Yeezy colorway. Really lends credence to the notion that people are sheep.

so people can't just like the colorway, but are unable to afford the actual yeezy, so in turn they customize a shoe model they like and can afford instead in the same color...that makes them a sheep? gfy

Back
Top Bottom