OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Lakers Home Colorway came in. They aight. I wish I had done a white heel counter to give it more contrast since the midsole is purple as well. The grey Flyknit is a little lighter than the rendering. I'll take some better pics once I get home.

Last edited:
so glad i didn't cop the pair of fades i was contemplating on
nerd.gif
 just talked my boy out of getting a pair and just going w the red fk

just receive my pink/volt fade with volt tab and purple swoosh, and BOY have we ever talked about painted grey flyknit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are some color bleeding and some glue stain.

The color is growing on me and decided to keep the shoe, the Nike rep gave me a 15% coupon code.

MC comiing next week. thank mother earth that mc flyknit are individual colored threads.

damnit wish the fade color were more vivid and vibrant...DAMNIT NIKE, have you not check the FREE FLYKNIT CHUKKA LATELY!!!!!, the threads of mix and match and are INDIVIDUALLY COLORED THREADS , and nOT PAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i am not venting

Red FK looks great in-doors

Took mine out for a stroll on sunday and went to a mall..

had a champs employee freak out from across the room.. guy made a big ol scene :lol:

I was okay with it being airbrushed but there were too many issues with my pair. The fade on the right shoe is darker/stronger than the left shoe. There is a dent on the toe box on the right shoe which I would let it slide since when I wear it it's gone but the uneven fade and glue residue on the entire midsole of both shoes I can't deal. One of the heel overlay was higher but it's minor.

I sent it back right away. Didn't want to explain all that to a rep so I just noted all the issues on the return. Used a 20% code so if they don't re-issue the code they screw me on that. This is the first iD I've returned all year and I ordered 8 pairs of different iDs without issues before this one.

I like how the back side looked dark and the grey upper on the front blending with the grey sole. The black fade kinda looks like navy in good lighting.

Iverson/Hoyas
View media item 1184899View media item 1184897View media item 1184894

madbooface madbooface Wowsers! The colors on yours look amazing! I have the exact same pair arriving today. Hope mine looks as good as yours. Who knows, maybe ours were cut from the same thread. Wishful thinking, I guess.

I was okay with it being airbrushed but there were too many issues with my pair. The fade on the right shoe is darker/stronger than the left shoe. There is a dent on the toe box on the right shoe which I would let it slide since when I wear it it's gone but the uneven fade and glue residue on the entire midsole of both shoes I can't deal. One of the heel overlay was higher but it's minor.

I sent it back right away. Didn't want to explain all that to a rep so I just noted all the issues on the return. Used a 20% code so if they don't re-issue the code they screw me on that. This is the first iD I've returned all year and I ordered 8 pairs of different iDs without issues before this one.

I like how the back side looked dark and the grey upper on the front blending with the grey sole. The black fade kinda looks like navy in good lighting.

Iverson/Hoyas

Iverson/Hoyas
View media item 1184899View media item 1184897View media item 1184894

these are the only ones that actually lookgood overall

The red is nice and deep on these. Very nice pair. Def don't look washed out.
LMAO, what the frack is dis? Joint is too funny.

really want to place an order for the black/photo blue fade option, but i just have a feeling that multicolor will be back 1 more time and id rather spend the $ on that

Love the way the flyknit came out on my pair. They are more neon (pink/purple/green volt) versus the more traditional (red/orange/yellow) patterns I've seen. Pics and color are unaltered and if anything, the color pops even more in person.

That toebox hit of purple is everything

[emoji]128588[/emoji]

Love the way the flyknit came out on my pair. They are more neon (pink/purple/green volt) versus the more traditional (red/orange/yellow) patterns I've seen. Pics and color are unaltered and if anything, the color pops even more in person.

View media item 1184926

It's pink on theirs also, it's their camera or your monitor.

Is that a white swoosh? Why is it so thin?

Back
Top Bottom