OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
:lol: maybe bow can represent me in court.... And i used a 20% code to get them so it will reactivate when I return em. They are a joke though nike is a ***** sometimes

See. If we all join forces, we can slay the Nike giant and they'll be 20% codes and proper boxes for us all. Lol

See. If we all join forces, we can slay the Nike giant and they'll be 20% codes and proper boxes for us all. Lol
Its sad that they arent even worth 196 let alone 245. I just want a pink pair since i have a 4 month old lil girl. I dunno if I should gamble with all pink flyknit upper or say F that mess and go with em. Smh nike.....

I personally wouldn't even pay $150 for the iD fade (and solid colors, other than black and grey). It's literally a joke seeing how iD flyknit 4.0, flyknit lunar 2, and black/grey, and *MC* kobe 9 elites can be made normally, then they just go and "air brush" a grey upper and call it a day for the same price?... Every single pair I've seen is a disappointment in my eyes, and hopefully everyone returns their pairs so that Nike gets the idea and stops this sort of "lazyness" in future sales.

To everyone who's gotten their batch 2 MC, how long did it take for them to get to your house once the shipment first started?

Last edited:
My 9/12 pair that hadn't even been started as of 09/13 (per a rep) just changed to "build in progress" and the pending charge on my credit card posted. Hoping they don't take much longer to arrive.

came in today.

i'm very happy with the quality. sorry for handy pics
GROOVY! 
nthat.gif

That MC with the volt swoosh and black sole is pretty nice. Friend of mine almost made that same iD.

^^^^^^^ Nice! That volt came out Green. I like it. Mines looks more yellow. Dont forget to do laundry.

Back
Top Bottom