OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All my saved MC options in my locker have converted to the all black model. This happen to
Anyone else? RIP MC. Officially gone?

Finally gave up on the MC's returning. Although I wanted a White MC with Gold swoosh, I couldn't find one anywhere in my size unless I wanted to pay 3X retail.

Saw this pair online and negotiated down to a price of $300 shipped.

Gold swoosh & speckles, White soles

#TeamLittleImagination 

Where did u find them at? Everyone I ask wants 400 +
Negotiate.....

These are selling now for mid $300's on ebay. After fees the sellers net just above $315. Find one that has been on for a while and throw a respectable offer out there. Thats what I did and after a couple emails he shipped for $300 thru invoice. I think I got a very good deal cuz a few laughed at my offers but their auctions are still up. They want to make a killing off these but truth is prices are down from the $450-$500 range that they were going for early on. Good luck

Finally gave up on the MC's returning. Although I wanted a White MC with Gold swoosh, I couldn't find one anywhere in my size unless I wanted to pay 3X retail.

Saw this pair online and negotiated down to a price of $300 shipped.

Gold swoosh & speckles, White soles

#TeamLittleImagination 
good 

Ive never seen so much talk about pretty much 1 shoe, or pretty much 1 variation of a nike ID ( yes that includes the white mid/black mid/different swoosh colors/blah,blah, blah). The illustrious/amazing MC flyknit kobe low. Ha. I mean how many pics can u see of the same shoe…I know whenever I come in here Ill see a variation of the MC.  It's a good looking shoe but geez, lol, this thread has made it out to be something so original and amazing…and it's not.  Only reason it is, is cuz its semi-rare.  Shoes good looking…but don't try to tell me the flyknit lows are a good performance shoe cuz they're just not.  EMs own it for the 9.  But, hey I got a pair and they're def nice but my goodness ill take my kobe 8 fades casually and on the court any day of the week, over the hyped up mc ids.  Some of you guys are seriously a little crazy. let it go

Great points made here! MC's are great of course, but they're now (partly) famous for being famous lol

So I logged into my NDC account for the first time in a while and saw this hahaha:

View media item 1252570

There's no way I'd get them, correct? After all this time? Did people who ordered after they sold out ever even get theirs?

Try and let us know. I had two pairs sitting for weeks in my cart. Finally ordered one of them the day the wtl's dropped and they made em.

Great points made here! MC's are great of course, but they're now (partly) famous for being famous lol

There were no great points made.

His comments were stupid,immature and asinine. If you don't like what's going on in a thread or don't like the sneaker people are refrencing, you shouldn't be in it. Especially to type up a long winded cry baby post about people liking it.

The fact that out of all the pages since then, you found that and agree it says a lot about you also.

His comments were stupid,immature and asinine. If you don't like what's going on in a thread or don't like the sneaker people are refrencing, you shouldn't be in it. Especially to type up a long winded cry baby post about people liking it.

The fact that out of all the pages since then, you found that and agree it says a lot about you also.
Actually, I 100% agree with his comments. You are the one who's wrong. This isn't the Kobe 9 MC flyknit ID thread, it's the Kobe 9 ID thread, and I'm tired of seeing all of these MC Flyknits on EVERY SINGLE PAGE. It has become an extremely over hyped option. Make a separate thread for just multicolor flyknit nikes or something. I just can't stand everyone jizzing over multicolor.

Actually, I 100% agree with his comments. You are the one who's wrong. This isn't the Kobe 9 MC flyknit ID thread, it's the Kobe 9 ID thread, and I'm tired of seeing all of these MC Flyknits on EVERY SINGLE PAGE. It has become an extremely over hyped option. Make a separate thread for just multicolor flyknit nikes or something. I just can't stand everyone jizzing over multicolor.

Well why don't you buy a bunch of ID's and start posting them then.

If you're tired of seeing it, don't come in this thread.

Some of you cry entirely too much. Like cry baby comments are going to make people stop posing MC comments.

And from a bunch of board nobodies too :smh:

Last edited:

Some of you cry entirely too much. Like cry baby comments are going to make people stop posing MC comments.

And from a bunch of board nobodies too
mean.gif
My whole life depends on being a somebody in this thread, let me tell you!
roll.gif

We all have a right to voice our opinions on here. I come to this thread in hopes of seeing some more diverse ID's, but it's not happening right now. 

Wait, who's crying here? (Hint: you are) My sincerest apologies for happening upon a post and agreeing with it.

And from a bunch of board nobodies too :smh:

Hahahahaha. The fact u consider yourself a "board somebody" says EVERYTHING about u. Makes u THE "board lame-****" lol!!

Last edited:
I agree with Magic. It'll be like me going to the Jordan Future thread (a shoe I don't like and never have) just to say "Hey everyone, your shoes are hyped and could you change the topic". The Kobe 9 FK IDs are boring and over priced. Only one worth a damn is the MC. Google them and I'm sure you guys will find all the pics you want. This isn't the only place on the net you can see Kobe 9 IDs.

Back
Top Bottom