OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I agree with Magic. It'll be like me going to the Jordan Future thread (a shoe I don't like and never have) just to say "Hey everyone, your shoes are hyped and could you change the topic". The Kobe 9 FK IDs are boring and over priced. Only one worth a damn is the MC. Google them and I'm sure you guys will find all the pics you want. This isn't the only place on the net you can see Kobe 9 IDs.

Flawed logic, bruh. You said you don't like the Jordan Future, but I (and it seems like others whose point I was simply applauding) actually LIKE the Kobe IX mc id. I was just making an observation on how the popularity of certain products seems to grow upon itself exponentially. That is all; sheesh!!

For this Magic dude to get all crazy and defensive and accusatory of me as a person is just that: crazy

Your right. My example was a bad one. Basically the point I was trying to make or highlight was I don't get why members share there dislike for a topic but provides nothing to change said topic. I agree with magic on that point alone. I got kicked from the Bron 12 thread for joining in on a MJ vs Bron discussion. The thread was dead at the time so no harm no foul right? Nope. Dude came in complaining were off topic providing no change in topic and bam. Kicked. Dude literally just came in to complain when all he had to do was ask or post something 12 related. I'm not coming at you though but it happens.

Last edited:
No problem, man, I hear you. Tough to stay on track cuz a lot of these issues are related. MJ the man is inextricably linked to the shoes, for example, but I guess we gotta try to keep it as shoe-centric as possible.

On that note, I come in just to see pics cuz the FK lows are too narrow for me, and the MC's with white midsole, white outsole, etc., plus gold swoosh really ARE a work of art IMO

they gonann re release mc option on 9 lows?

still lookgin for masterpiece highsto double up on,seems like they are way harder to find now 

Im kinda on the middle on this issue. I think the MC are completely overrated and wouldn't order a pair if it was available today. I also get tired of seeing them everytime I come into this thread.

However like others have stated, I haven't been ordering other id's and posting about it. This thread is for people to post the id's that they made. The majority have posted their MC's because that is the shoe most liked. I really got no problem with that.

Would I love to see more variety? Yes.

Am I really in spot to seriously complain about it? No.

Sometimes you don't have to like whats goin on but if your apart of it you just gotta carry on.

If they dropped the MC option again, I'd Lewiup like the after mentioned. Other than the Beethoven, Moonwalker and the impossible to get HTMs, they were my favorite Flyknit 9s (okay besides the Details and MP).

count me as one who copped multiple pairs (4) and currently at the stage of not even caring if I wear them much. Probably wore 2 pairs a total of 6 times.

Still like them, but I just don't get the chance to want to wear them much.

Been wearing my mc lows more often. Comfy and easy to wear with anything. Good at the gym or at class.

I'd love nike if they gave us the white MC or the Solid White Sole with clear pods

Back
Top Bottom