OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Maino956, I need to paint the tab on the back of my MC' black. I don't know much about the Angelus paint. Can u help me out? Can I just buy the black dye or do I need other stuff like a paint brush as well? Do I need any other paints or dyes as well? Thanks fam

Maino956, I need to paint the tab on the back of my MC' black. I don't know much about the Angelus paint. Can u help me out? Can I just buy the black dye or do I need other stuff like a paint brush as well? Do I need any other paints or dyes as well? Thanks fam

You can use the black dye since it's more of a fabric an not plastic or rubber. I would still get black Angelus paint and a fine pointed brush for the hard parts of the tab. It's a simple job. Just have patience.

This thread really slowed down. I'm only 600 posts behind :lol:

If you took a nap during MC madness you'd be behind that many posts

Last question Maino, if I get any of that black paint of the plastic pieces on the tab what can I used to remove the paint? I heard nail polish but I wanna be sure I do it right

Last question Maino, if I get any of that black paint of the plastic pieces on the tab what can I used to remove the paint? I heard nail polish but I wanna be sure I do it right

If u wipe it off right away it will come off..if u let it dry then yea, nail polish remover with acetone. I have used alcohol before and it worked too. Remember to do thin layers so it doesn't clump up on u cause it will start to Crack if it's clumpy. When I do speckles I add very lil bit of water to prevent it from being really clumpy..good luck fam

Has anyone who ordered the white soles on a Kobe flyknit pair used any kind of sole protector to keep them clean? Any success?

I've seen them online for about $30 shipped and wanna know if they're worth the investment on these. Thanks 

I'm using SoleProtector on some of my rare Kobe 8 and they work great! I just threw a set on the Kobe 9's but haven't worn them yet. The tread pattern is so different I'm hoping it holds up well...

Anyone else had any luck?

Has anyone who ordered the white soles on a Kobe flyknit pair used any kind of sole protector to keep them clean? Any success?
I've seen them online for about $30 shipped and wanna know if they're worth the investment on these. Thanks 

Where did u find those sole protectors?

Just got an email from USPS. Looks like I have to wait 1 more day for my id's to come in.

Probably gonna be the first EM post since... those moonwalkers that somebody put up. I'm too ready.

I'm using SoleProtector on some of my rare Kobe 8 and they work great! I just threw a set on the Kobe 9's but haven't worn them yet. The tread pattern is so different I'm hoping it holds up well...

Anyone else had any luck?

Where u get the SP for the kobe 9?..I have some for my I.d 8s that found on soleprotector.com but they dont got for the 9s.

SP- doesn't make them for the IX, I just trimmed some up and threw them on to see if they would work.  With the tread pattern of the IX, I'm really not sure how it will hold up but figured I would give it a shot.  I haven't worn them since putting them on but we shall see.

SP- doesn't make them for the IX, I just trimmed some up and threw them on to
see if they would work.  With the tread pattern of the IX, I'm really not sure how it will hold up but figured I would give it a shot.  I haven't worn them since putting them on but we shall see.

View media item 1259094

Looks like it will hold up just as good..where u get the SP to trim from?

people happy with the id options behind the tounge? its stitched correct? what have u guys gotten done on some of your pairs?

Back
Top Bottom