OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Tried to use the default on mobile last night and they're mobile site is garbage and still makes you create the whole shoe. Got to a desktop at 430 am and sold out. Thought I'd at least have a day. Oh well. Congrats to all those who got.

That's why I wanted to put his initials above it, and the "??,???" under KB.
i put 32,293 on the left and ??,??? on the right... but i'm feeling like a moron for puting ??,???. Wish i would've just put "mamba" "moment". I have the lettering as black on black though.

i put 32,293 on the left and ??,??? on the right... but i'm feeling like a moron for puting ??,???. Wish i would've just put "mamba" "moment". I have the lettering as black on black though.
no initials. i think the initials is corny.

yeah i dont remember what the default color was. i just remember changing it to black to match the tongue.

correct. whats ur point

Just wanted to make sure the pair I ordered were put back exactly like initial. Forgot to double check yesterday. I changed the colors and ID several times before I decided to make it back to original before I placed my order

I'm happy
smokin.gif
lol thats mj's number fam

yeah i dont remember what the default color was. i just remember changing it to black to match the tongue.
I should've done that. It's on the inside of the shoe regardless. I like the "??,???" though. I cancelled a pair I did with "32,292/12.14.14" because I felt like the stats were signifying Mike more than Kobe. I should've really put "MJ...is still better" in black. Just glad I got a pair. Hopefully they're fuego.

Last edited:
They are not going to cancel any orders ... there was no limit posted. If people ordered multiple pairs on the same account it's Nike's fault for allowing it. I was able to place an order via cc, and then ordered 2 more paying via paypal. Both went through just fine.

I know I might end up regretting passing on these, but the way I see it, I just don't that type of money to be dropping $265 after taxes on another black-based MC. It looks like it's black, purple and gold, and while those are my favorite colors, I just can't pull the trigger. Not saying these aren't worth $265 to some, just not for me.

I'm glad people did their own pairs - the way I see it, the important part of the design is the colors in the upper, not the sole and other details. We don't know what Kobe had inscribed on his shoes, so if you didn't get exactly what he had, then you don't have the exact shoe he was wearing anyways.

I changed only the swoosh and sole to GITD bc I always wanted an MC pair with those options. Very curious to see how they look in person.

Last edited:
I should've done that. It's on the inside of the shoe regardless. I like the "??,???" though. I cancelled a pair I did with "32,292/12.14.14" because I felt like the stats were signifying Mike more than Kobe. I should've really put "MJ...is still better" in black. Just glad I got a pair. Hopefully they're fuego.
Now that I have time to think I could've done "32,292+/12.14.14" in black. Who cares my ID matches the template just in case they aren't to my liking. I'll flip them and get the first MCs.

Last edited:

I know I might end up regretting passing on these, but the way I see it, I just don't that type of money to be dropping $265 after taxes on another black-based MC. It looks like it's black, purple and gold, and while those are my favorite colors, I just can't pull the trigger. Not saying these aren't worth $265 to some, just not for me.

Figured they would sell out. As much as this was rumored and around the net, nobody should have missed out. They should have learned from the second MC drop.

Probably will be back though.

Figured they would sell out. As much as this was rumored and around the net, nobody should have missed out. They should have learned from the second MC drop.

Probably will be back though.
Hope you're right about that.  Was hoping to purchase my pair this am and that was obviously a mistake smh.

friend of mine sold on ebay for 400 shipped... regretting only coppin 1 pair
Perfect. Was his pair like the template or did he change them? Hopefully the first pair of MCs don't go up in value now, because I have seen plenty going for $375-$400.

Back
Top Bottom