OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
No Sold Out tweet yet? But they are "currently unavailable".

Anyone have any luck checking out since they took them down? (with pairs in your cart still like the last go-around)

I still have two different pairs in my cart, and still am not sure I wanna pull the trigger, decisions, decisions.....

No Sold Out tweet yet? But they are "currently unavailable".

Anyone have any luck checking out since they took them down? (with pairs in your cart still like the last go-around)

I still have two different pairs in my cart, and still am not sure I wanna pull the trigger, decisions, decisions.....

Seems like they are done. I Have one in my cart from last night and just tried checking out. Says time ran out.

lmao same thing happened with the MC with me, had a couple in cart that i wanted but didnt know they would resell and they are reselling now

Yeah, had a second pair in cart. Can get all the way to "submit order" and then it gives an error. Maybe some spots open up so I'll probably keep trying for a couple days, but will clear my cart before the XIs hit so it doesn't create a checkout problem.

I knew I would wake up regretting not ordering a second pair. If they come back, I have a color ready to go.

wasn't too excited about this upper, not a big purple fan, but the stupid people who would pay resell price on a shoe you could get easily if you just payed attention make me want some of that money lol

wow just realized i ordered the wrong size
mad.gif

I hate ordering online because you have to wait on shipping. With these IDs you have to wait on them to make them then ship them to you. This is going to be a agonizing process
sick.gif

Damn if these are gonna go for $400+ online...I may be tempted to keep my pair on ice and watch the market over the next couple of months.

Nahhhh this is better than memoribilia IMO

Damn if these are gonna go for $400+ online...I may be tempted to keep my pair on ice and watch the market over the next couple of months.
Would take the money and run.

Can't justify wearing a $400 shoe.

My MC round 2 order:

Aug 11 - Received your order

Aug 20 - Started making

Aug 29 - Almost finished

Sep 1 - Shipped

Sep 8 - Delivered

Original estimated delivery was Sep 11.

I hate ordering online because you have to wait on shipping. With these IDs you have to wait on them to make them then ship them to you. This is going to be a agonizing process
sick.gif
I just keep ordering shoes so every week I have a few pairs to look forward to.

I wonder what pairs will go for the most though. I personally don't like the pair he wore, but some Kobe fans will settle for nothing less. Others could care less what he wore and want some with different options. I just want to see the finished product. These are going to be more uniform than the first MCs since there aren't as many colors in the flyknit. I'm hoping I get a nice blend of volt and purple.

Last edited:
Normally, I would feel bad for the people that missed out on these, but not this time.

We all knew that an ID option would be coming after he passed Jordan (was comfirmed in a tweet by Nike).  

We all knew that he would pass Jordan against the T-Wolves (was only 9 points away).

We all knew that these would be limited and they would go fast (because of the QS label, and the fact that the first MC lasted a few days).

So there is absolutely no reason why you could not get a pair of these if you wanted them.

Multiple people in here last night were saying to order a pair, even if you were on the fence (myself, Alex89, Lewi, S Dubl, and others).

So, if you missed out after all those signs, it's your fault.

Back
Top Bottom