OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That's not heavy volt. This is... lol

View media item 1330622

Ill be doing backflips if mine comes out that vibrant.

the shoes, as weird as it sounds look darker nd not as bright at night or low light.

in bright daylight they are super green and bright. notice that with mine when my brother wanted to see them later that night when i got em. They looked pretty dark and nothing like they did earlier in the day. srsly

I believe that. My MCs took on a huge difference between the shade/sunlight. I can see how these would fall along the same line.

That's not heavy volt. This is... lol
Dang that's alot of Volt. More than I thought was gonna be on em. Is this the MM QS pair? I havent seen a pair that looked that dominating in Volt green on em. Is everyones pair different or same as far as the flyknit goes? These have more volt than Kobe's pe MM QS pair did, and we all thought his had a dominating green color. I'll be pissed if my pair looks more green than purple or mixture of the 2 colors.

[table][tr][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Local Time[/th][th=""]Activity[/th][/tr][tr][td]Anchorage, AK, United States[/td][td]12/31/2014[/td][td]3:04 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]12/31/2014[/td][td]12:34 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]12/31/2014[/td][td]8:14 A.M.[/td][td]The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong[/td][td]12/31/2014[/td][td]8:34 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Xiamen, China[/td][td]12/30/2014[/td][td]6:00 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]12/30/2014[/td][td]2:20 A.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]12/30/2014[/td][td]2:13 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]12/30/2014[/td][td]1:35 A.M.[/td][td]Export Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]China[/td][td]12/30/2014[/td][td]9:35 P.M.[/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/td][/tr][/table]
Expected delivery for mine is Friday.

Yea they are not delivering today or tomorrow. That is they're 2-day off Holiday. Atleast that's wut a Eastbay rep told me today when I ordered my BBall

team jerseys. She said they would not shipp out tel Friday do to the Holiday.

Im pretty late to the kobe id party, im assuming that I can no longer make a Barcelona inspired EM pair? I dont see a bright mango color option. Thanks in advance.

Im pretty late to the kobe id party, im assuming that I can no longer make a Barcelona inspired EM pair? I dont see a bright mango color option. Thanks in advance.
looks like they got rid of the mango :frown:

kinda sad i never made a pair SMH

I don't think another pair of the IX's will come available as an ID option. The X's are 5 weeks away.

Saw a pair on ebay with white mid sole but volt speckles. So awful. Speckles killed the shoe.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think we will get another option either

Really it's wack too they give us two options of MC and they were somewhat limited

Man, I was hoping they would of released some of those HTM pairs in the US before the Xs came out. Such a damn shame another country got em and not us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!!!

Man, I was hoping they would of released some of those HTM pairs in the US before the Xs came out. Such a damn shame another country got em and not us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!!!
HTMs actually came out in small quantities at 21 Mercer earlier this year, but you know Mercer handles releases...

Happy New Year folks

Back
Top Bottom