OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@JackelGod  I feel you man. Im sure everyone here does. Best colorways they make and they're nearly untouchable.  
mean.gif

It wasn't the black MC or the white with Gum right? Those are the only two I care about.
Mercer 21's exclusive releases were the "basic/toned down" black/white elite high, and the white/volt elite high. The grey/black/Black MC/White MC HTM releases were in Milan.

Mercer 21's exclusive releases were the "basic/toned down" black/white elite high, and the white/volt elite high. The grey/black/Black MC/White MC HTM releases were in Milan.
Yeah I was drooling thinking "Ahhhh yesss, the U.S. is next". Nope, not a chance, smh.

I believe mercer had dropped the HTMs shortly after they reopened as a "Nike Lab" within the first 2 weeks or so. I remember seeing someone on instagram, I believe DoreeceBennett post them from mercer.

in other news, I got an almost finished email for one pair, and they started on the other 2.

Yeah I def don't remember these two releasing up here...

If they did...man, talk about an ocean of salt.

I'm pretty sure at least the black MC, if not both MCs released at Mercer. I remember at least the black MCs popping up in various sizes on ebay from NYC sellers around the time they dropped, and there were a few NYC NTers on here who said both released.

Last edited:
I know I'm gonna get flamed but the gum bottom htm......mountain of trash! Lol (for kobes). Would still wear over 90 percent of other shoes

I'm pretty sure at least the black MC, if not both MCs released at Mercer. I remember at least the black MCs popping up in various sizes on ebay from NYC sellers around the time they dropped, and there were a few NYC NTers on here who said both released.

Damn...I wouldn't care to flip those if I copped em. I'd rock dem joints and feel great every time.

I can't wait to get mine tomorrow

I am going to blow this up with killer photo's of mine...

Volt is crazy on some of these MM. I remember some cats hating if they had too much Volt on the first MC. No complaints now. I think these MM should have more purple in them.

i wish the OG MC released again for all star weekend :frown:

id be broke as **** if tht happened

Just found out I've got 2 pairs of the MM shipping out next week... feels good.

Now if only my default pair would move from "in progress."

Back
Top Bottom