OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. Still have to order mine. Waiting to see what the Release in JULY is going to be . Says PEACH CREAM.

They really should have made the kobe signature a color option as well. Did dude just color his in on that mango pair up there?

Damn those are fresh AF

Kinda reminds me of the All-Star 5s

Can't do it for $205 though. If we could customize flyknit, it would be a different story...

Damn those are fresh AF

Kinda reminds me of the All-Star 5s

Can't do it for $205 though. If we could customize flyknit, it would be a different story...

that is high :smh:

i wanna make 2 pairs but i dont wanna drop over $400 :x :x :x :x :x :x

that is high
mean.gif

i wanna make 2 pairs but i dont wanna drop over $400
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I am with you on this. The price tag is the reason I am not going ham on the IDs this year. If they were 150-160 I would've made mango 9s already. If the Lebrons didn't cost 250 or whatever they are I would've made an SB pair months ago. The KDs are only 180, which I guess is reasonable but the price points on IDs are too high, especially with the way the quality is. I got a second pair of AM 90s in the other day that I made. And it's the same colorway I made in the AM 90 hyperfuse before, solar red, I just wanted a second pair to keep on ice, and there are so many flaws on it that it's really pushing me not wanting to make another ID because of the crappy quality.

I should take pictures and get on a chat, all I want is a 20% off code, I'll keep the AM 90s but I know they will give me a hard time about giving me a 20% code which IMO is dumb because as soon as I got that code I would order a new ID soon as I got off the chat

Sorry to ramble, I just dislike the price point and quality of Nike ID

Ordered my first Kobe 9 IDs and here is the time table.

Order Placed: 5/31

Started Order: 6/6

Finishing Touches: 6/10

Yes took 4 days... Should be here next week.

I'm really feeling a lot of the ID's in here. I'm not sure I want to drop 205 + tax on them though, especially with flyknit lows on the horizon. Anyone know how I can get a coupon for ID's?

$205 is a lot of money, but think of it this way - you're getting a 1 of 1 shoe (unless of course you're completely biting someone else or doing the boring Yeezy colorways). If Nike said they were dropping 1 pair, and 1 pair only, of your favorite colorway, chances are it would go higher than $205 for resale

Ordered my first Kobe 9 IDs and here is the time table.

Order Placed: 5/31

Started Order: 6/6

Finishing Touches: 6/10

Yes took 4 days... Should be here next week.
mine was about the same time table hope they come out good

Back
Top Bottom