OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thinking about doing another one with white GITD sole/swoosh...Anyone have any pics of what white GITD outsole looks like? 

Edit: I'm going to assume its the exact same sole on the Yeezy Foams...

The yeezy foams have the green glow sole

Just placed an order for 5 pairs of the kobe FK id's.  

Funny thing is that NDC keeps claiming you'll receive them within 30 days but my ETA is 8/4, lol,that puts it over the 30days

Funny thing is that NDC keeps claiming you'll receive them within 30 days but my ETA is 8/4, lol,that puts it over the 30days
5 pairs fam FIVE. post pics of your creations

Dude you have any job openings? I have a degree and everything haha.

Wait and go for the coupon code as soon as it hits day 31 lol. I think te delivery time will only get pushed back as word gets out about these. People have been waiting for these for quite awhile, and it's awesome to see them on ID before a GR has even dropped. I hope the colorways don't go out of stock too quickly.

Last edited:

Here are more pics of the HTM, these were recently sold on ebay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is that strands of flyknit embedded within the clear sole portion of the HTM? Nice touch.

Also, everyone should notice how the flyknit stops at the end of the swoosh on the lateral side. It does not seem that our pairs will do that, which is a plus to me, but on the HTMs it just adds that extra layer of detail to them.

Those HTMs really are amazing looking.  My one concern with the MC iD's is that the entire upper will look like the flyknit coloring on the inside (medial side) of the MPs and HTMs.  Those shoes both have more black on the lateral sides with some coloring poking through.  That contrast between the two sides of the shoes is pretty cool.  I'm not sure how the IDs will look in person when there isn't a difference between the lateral and medial sides, but it'll probably look awesome in its own way.

wifey is going to order an ID of something tonight when I order my MCs. Might as well take advantage of the 20% off.

^ Agreed. I love the contrast but that's not what we're getting unfortunately. I hope the FK pattern ends up being really nice to make up for it.

just splurged on 2 pairs..

does anyone have pics of the actual blue gitd soles or the clear gitd soles?

I'm just using black midsole black speckle on my pair I'll add the other colors to mine later myself because the speckle guy at nike goes ham

Just to confirm, better to ask before pulling the trigger, the fk lows fit exactly the same as the highs?

man those htm's look amazing. if id's look anything close to that i'll be a happy camper.
anyone figure out if the swoosh is closest to metallic silver or wolf grey?

Last edited:
man those htm's look amazing. if id's look anything close to that i'll be a happy camper.
anyone figure out if the swoosh is closest to metallic silver or wolf grey?

163d82b1_htm-kobe-9-elites.jpeg

e08b00cb_htmcloseup2.jpeg

HTM LOWS

View media item 1054974View media item 1054975View media item 1054976View media item 1054977
dont know if i should go with the wolf grey swoosh or metallic silver

but if the metallic swoosh looks like this:
the box on HTM says "REFLECT SILVER"

View media item 1055034View media item 1055038View media item 1055035
might just go with the metallic based on the pics

i actually ended up going with the wolf grey swoosh lol. looks more true to pics. unless it hits the light and thers some reflective sheen shine but natural light it looks flat. the metallic silver will always be shiny mirror bling it seems.

Last edited:
I kinda like the silver I just think it's gonna come out different than those up there and be very shiny

I kinda like the silver I just think it's gonna come out different than those up there and be very shiny
yea that's why i went with metallic silver. i think the swoosh and esp. the shozoku logo on the tongue will really pop. btw can someone show me what the translucent midsole looks like in real life? never heard of it on midsole before but its an option with these.

Back
Top Bottom