OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just checked my order on ndc and My pair is done building and it has tracking info. Yes!

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!!!

350x700px-LL-5a77efa5_10320469_10152568911358665_6818083290607169428_n.jpeg

#TeamNoGlitch

822791773.gif

Last edited:
NikeiD trolling with that tweet :x

Feeling the need to order like ten pairs cause of all these pics. They all look sick :x

Lord forgive me for i have sinned. I am wearing that team glitch on my forehead right now like the scarlet letter smh.  Those joints are beautiful. Very comparable to the Masterpiece. I like what i'm seeing.  Thank god i have the masterpiece to fall back on in case these never get put back up on id. 
lol you quoted the actual masterpiece, not the flyknit low MC

I don't like the black flyknit, the grey is ok

that multi color flyknit is amazing though, geez kicking myself now

Last edited:
The black flyknit is actually really nice. It's not solid black and it has some nice textures and details. Pleasantly surprised by it.

My goodness the MC FK looks AMAZING in pics, like everyone else I really do hope they bring back the ID option. When it returns everyone's going to go bananas! 

lol you quoted the actual masterpiece, not the flyknit low MC
i just peeped lol...that team glitch on my forehead got me cant even seeing straight right now man. Come back home MC flyknit... please come back home like LeBron. Dear nike if you ever cared please put them back up now. 

NoobID question (First timer)
How do you actually see the status of your ID? I've only received emails regarding my NikeID status but when I check online on NDC for the IDstatus of my orders, it only gives me my order details and says in progress but nothing about which step my id is on

Ordered my MCs in .5 down like the highs... lookin like I gotta go true |I

I'm not on twitter -- anyone willing to send me a text when the option is back up? :lol:

^ go by the emails. You'll get order conf, build in progress, almost done, and shipped emails.

That MC option lookin good.... Might have to make one sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom