OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Went to the gym and was hoping to double up when I got home. Glad I was able to get one pair.

laugh.gif
 I need a professional Tie-dyer for the MC wars. 

Last edited:
did someone mention that the MCs specifically run a little more loose? My black FKs i went TTS and its a little snug, im wondering if i should have gone up 0.5 but i remember someone mentioning theirs running a little bigger. I think the FK sizes are all over the place. I remember someone ELSE mentioning their FKs are more loose than EMs....WTH

Last edited:
Still sitting in my cart how long are these secured in your cart?

Tryna find a discount

WTF?!!!! Called customer service trying to change my size. They told me they couldn't change it, I would have to reorder. Canceled my order, went back to reorder correct size. I'm sure you guys already know what the outcome is. Yep, SOLD OUT! I'm about to lose my mind!

I feel really sorry for those that paid a premium on ebay for MCs. Just saw one sell yesterday for $650.

WTF?!!!! Called customer service trying to change my size. They told me they couldn't change it, I would have to reorder. Canceled my order, went back to reorder correct size. I'm sure you guys already know what the outcome is. Yep, SOLD OUT! I'm about to lose my mind!
That hurt me RIP MC. 

oof :lol:

hopefully they come back tomorrow for ya

did someone mention that the MCs specifically run a little more loose? My black FKs i went TTS and its a little snug, im wondering if i should have gone up 0.5 but i remember someone mentioning theirs running a little bigger.

My MCs run a little more snug than my Hypergrapes...

I don't know where you heard they were loose.

I went TTS. I don't like how the half size up for the Moonwalkers fit.

I hope they do bring the option back so I can make another MC white swoosh and wolf grey.

Also, I don't like the shade of red they have on the solid upper color. It's subdued instead of loud, bright.

Still sitting in my cart how long are these secured in your cart?

Tryna find a discount
Listen i've had these in my cart for at least an hour. I finally tried to checkout about 15 min ago and I got the following error code about 7 times

Sorry, your time ran out so this item isn't in your cart anymore: "Kobe 9 Elite Low iD Men's Basketball Shoe,Multi-Colour/Multi-Colour in size 12". You can try adding it again though. [Code: 031A-00000000]

Kept on trying and I just got through a few min ago 
nthat.gif

The probably listed all the fades as sold out since they got so many orders today. Might want to spread it out a little to give time to make these. lot of pissed off people when their time frame slips way past the estimated date. Happened bad with the lebron XI. People actually ended up getting free pairs since it took months longer than expected.

Anyway, Really hoping the dont **** up my pair. ive had issues in the past with ID's. Wrong colors and mismatched shoe soles spring to mind.

They might be back bro. I've seen this happen before where they sell too many ID's on the same day and they stop sales for a day.

And my buddy said he just added a pair to his cart like 5 minutes ago from his phone

Back
Top Bottom