OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
did someone mention that the MCs specifically run a little more loose? My black FKs i went TTS and its a little snug, im wondering if i should have gone up 0.5 but i remember someone mentioning theirs running a little bigger. I think the FK sizes are all over the place. I remember someone ELSE mentioning their FKs are more loose than EMs....WTH

i did, yes. but it seems to vary way too much.

that may be it for the MC, especially if it was labeled a QS

hope its back tomorrow, I wanted to order a pair with a black sole but just made some moves to get the cash for them

I went TTS. I don't like how the half size up for the Moonwalkers fit.

I hope they do bring the option back so I can make another MC white swoosh and wolf grey.

Also, I don't like the shade of red they have on the solid upper color. It's subdued instead of loud, bright.

I just want them to fit like my EMs. They are super comfy like my 8s. FKs probably dont feel as good because of the stiffness to the material. I guess i could always change my insoles too if these are too snug. There are thinner insoles than the lunarlons arent there?

I went with the safe bet:

Grey swoosh

Grey sole

Black midsole with volt speckles.

i wasn't trying to get creative and do something that hasn't been done on the MC's when 1) They look ******* perfect like that, and 2) it could turn out a disaster and then im screwed and stuck with that pair

Last edited:

So glad i was able to cop. And with a LEGIT 20% code.  Nike better not pull some ******** on me
same boat as you. if my legit code order gets cancelled imma be upset.

i found my legit code posted on the reddit page too 
mean.gif

So glad i was able to cop. And with a LEGIT 20% code.  Nike better not pull some ******** on me
same boat as you. if my legit code order gets cancelled imma be upset.

i found my legit code posted on the reddit page too 
mean.gif
Damn thats no good!  Are new codes getting posted on there too? the one i used was the new format, just got it from a rep like 2 days ago

Back
Top Bottom