OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Easy to please? Nah Just know mine don't look as "bad" as everybody is trying to make the fades seem 
Yea they do 
laugh.gif

Yea they do :lol:
I think the same thing. It looks like someone tagging walls came and spray painted the blue and pink onto the upper. And that isn't being easy to please, that's just accepting crappy quality. (I don't see how anyone could be staified for around $180-260 when every other pair of flyknit anything put out by Nike is done "normally" and not airbrushed like this).....

Yea they do :lol:
I think the same thing. It looks like someone tagging walls came and spray painted the blue and pink onto the upper. And that isn't being easy to please, that's just accepting crappy quality. (I don't see how anyone could be staified for around $180-260 when every other pair of flyknit anything put out by Nike is done "normally" and not airbrushed like this).....

Who said I paid $180? :D :D :D :D

Decided to inquire about my MC shipping with a rep and they basically threw a 15% discount at me immediately to stop me from talking lol :smokin

My last 3 came in.  Love the Neo Turquoise and UNC inspired fades.  The blue to pink fades are so underwhelming compared to the online renditions 
ohwell.gif

Easy to please? Nah Just know mine don't look as "bad" as everybody is trying to make the fades seem #KanyeShrug. I wish I had a pair maybe if they restock next time
Yours look just like the rest. Nike clearly screwed us with these fades and it cracks me up that people are going to be ok with it. They could have made real fades with dyed flyknit and they would look sick. But if guys like you are happy with trash. THEN TRASH YOU WILL GET!!! :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^ Dope. It's got that Stealth look which is ironic since they got all kinds of crazy colors in the flyknit. But you get the point. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom