OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I hope i am, depending on price im gonna sell mine.

bought a custom pair for myself because they looked decent enough. hoping they wow me in person. Plus i wasnt gonna use my 20% unless i bought 2 pairs.
There are some pretty good photographers in here.  

Wait for them to post pics of their ID's, then watch as the thirst rises for the people who missed out on these.

That's when you tease them with your pair.

Wait until you come across someone who's desperate, then you strike. 

There are some pretty good photographers in here.  

Wait for them to post pics of their ID's, then watch as the thirst rises for the people who missed out on these.

That's when you tease them with your pair.

Wait until you come across someone who's desperate, then you strike. 

Judging by the Preludes in your signature , scheme hasnt really worked out for you ?

#Reseller_Rules #Not_in_Here

Last edited:
QS, limited, high price, achievement shoe.

this is of course if you ordered the exact model Kobe wore.

fully expecting them to eventually sell for more especially if they sell out tonight.

people might not like em now but soon..

i could be wrong of course
i agree w you zyzz…. sorry there not the mcs i know you've been hoping for
mean.gif

Remember boys, add as many to cart as you can and NOT to your locker. You'll probably be able to checkout still well after the QS is pulled!

Considering Kobe has only played for the Lakers, I think having him wear a more Lakers-themed colorway would've been better.

I bought a pair for each of my spider legs. Team Lewiup.

Got the pair Kobe wore. Bought a white out. A black out. One inspired by the Multi FL Lunar 1. And can't remember the others.

Last edited:
Thinking about copping these but not sure if I'm willing to drop $260+ on these... Especially since I still have a pair of DS Multicolor IX and a pair of DS Beethoven in the closet... lol 

Back
Top Bottom