OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
People are gonna be salty when these sell out within 24 hrs. If you want them, order now.
This is an achievement shoe, it's basically a GR.... If Nike released this as a regular release, people would e-camp, use bots and miss out and cry about it.

If people pass, and regret and pay resell, they deserve it.

I've seen him hanging around the Zoom Flyknit thread from time to time. I'm sure to call him out every time he posts. 
roll.gif
lol! wow he is still around. I haven't been in that thread all that much . He really is a goofy kid. I still laugh at how quickly he made people lose their minds trying to delete confirmation pics after he pasted his Nike rep convo. It was like a bank heist gone stupid. Good times.

Last edited:
The pics make them look nicer than the renders but if it only goes to size 13, does the shoe even exist? No idea why they can't do a full size run on an id.

Almost gives me an Easter 8 vibe. Probably going to order two pairs.

Went with three on these to (slightly) compensate missing out on the earlier MCs... fingers crossed no cancellations.

What number did everyone put? 32,292 or 32,293?
The default 32,292 on the left shoe and ??,??? on the right shoe.  32,292 for the number to score to match MJ and the ??,??? for not knowing how many points he will end up with when he calls it a career.

sorry i know this has been asked, but I keep getting a limit quantity error.  whats the deal?  I ordered 2 earlier,  but want to get 1 more

Last edited:
Got my confirmation. Really glad I went ahead with these. Probably have to pass up a holiday release for them but I think they will be worth it.

To everyone that says these are meh....

Don't come crying 5 weeks from now.

Mark my words - these will be insane in sunlight.

Fly knit will play no games.

would you be saying that if they were just a random no hype release? most likely not

last i checked...NOBODY liked the multicolor sole. and i mean NOBODY. now all of a sudden they are fire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom