OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm jelly now. Dudes getting 2 pairs before I get my one and only
frown.gif

Lol. Everytime I open this thread, I'm hoping that someone posts pics of a colorway similar to my ID. Black tongue, gold swoosh, dark grey liner, dark grey laces, and the smoke grey clear sole.
mine will be kind of close.... not really, but we both got the smoked soles!

My pics suck in comparison to others, the lighting doesn't do them justice. Happy with how my pair turned out, good mix of volt and purple. I don't use Instagram or any of that stuff so I'm not well versed in taking nice pics, just my cell camera. Any tips on taking glow pics? Failed miserably at that.

Send your shoes to @waverder That guys a Picasso with taking pics haha 

2 of 3.  Pictures do not do them justice.  Happy with how they came out.  Although will probably sell the solid purple sole one.

2 of 3.  Pictures do not do them justice.  Happy with how they came out.  Although will probably sell the solid purple sole one.
Wow those look like a Laker fan's dream fk.  So much purple!  I hope mine turn out like those.

Wow those look like a Laker fan's dream fk.  So much purple!  I hope mine turn out like those.
I was hoping for more green! lol.  There is definitely more purple in my pairs compared to other peoples.  Still like them though.

First pair coming on Friday, just noticed status of my second pair "Build In Progress". Keep the pics coming, each pair looks awesome!

Back
Top Bottom