OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Still thinking about ordering a regular elite ID before they disappear, and I went through most of the pics in this forum last night, and I keep coming back to your pair as one of the best I've seen. Considering a pair very similar to yours. That flyknit looks great.

Can't stop looking at this purple
Edit.... Had to throw the other shoe in as well. This pair has a nice 2 face feel and I love it.
smokin.gif
Yeah this is pretty nice as well. The red heel tab is out of place in color but works so damnnn well. It's like something i'd see in high fashion, a signature strip or color of the brand out of place working well with the product. Kudos!

Yeah this is pretty nice as well. The red heel tab is out of place in color but works so damnnn well. It's like something i'd see in high fashion, a signature strip or color of the brand out of place working well with the product. Kudos!

I saw it done on a pair of MCs and just had to use it on this pair.

Just got mine, snapped a quick pic from work, no filtering or anything. Predominately green, but I'm liking them.  Was able to have them add the ID the next day after ordering via chat, very glad I did.

I should have picked the white tongue. I got 3 coming but it's all black, I wish I should have been more creative.

1 of my pair is coming tonight though, looking forward to it

Man, I love these. They came out great indeed! Sigh, makes me feel bad for rushing.
Gotta admit that white on them look really good, I didn't really like any of the other white based I.D pairs I seen on here but them R nice.

Just got mine, snapped a quick pic from work, no filtering or anything. Predominately green, but I'm liking them.  Was able to have them add the ID the next day after ordering via chat, very glad I did.
Nothing against you bro, but that's Bull crap cuz I tried to do the same also and got denied by email 
devil.gif

Nothing against you bro, but that's Bull crap cuz I tried to do the same also and got denied by email 
devil.gif

Hahah if it makes you feel any better, I think I remember asking them to put it in Gold, truthfully I wasn't even expecting it to be on there even after they told me they could. It wasn't a deal breaker to me, at least they got the numbers right though
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom