OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
2ymvgac.jpg

just got these in...only took 15 days.

I will probably order more id's before they take it down...

Anyone have pictures of silver and or gold swoosh black elite pairs? I'm trying to see how all of the metallic peices look against the flyknit. Also, I remember people worrying about the metallic option's durability, anyone have issues?

Anyone have pictures of silver and or gold swoosh black elite pairs? I'm trying to see how all of the metallic peices look against the flyknit. Also, I remember people worrying about the metallic option's durability, anyone have issues?

If you go back 2-3 pages you'll see one...

New day, so..here are some pics outside my apartment..hopefully the bright sky out clears up any questions about the color of blue flynit..
Im really impressed with these. I would consider ordering this or with black soles if my money wasn't all tied up.

New day, so..here are some pics outside my apartment..hopefully the bright sky out clears up any questions about the color of blue flynit..
Nike must be using some new painting techniques because they actually look like a solid FK upper compared to what we have seen when they first released.

Thanks for the positive words everyone, I am currently working on another one..I just wish that the translucent/GITD sole would be available for more than just the solid grey/black upper...

Thanks for the positive words everyone, I am currently working on another one..I just wish that the translucent/GITD sole would be available for more than just the solid grey/black upper...
Oh man, tell me about it.  I wanted to make a south beach colorway, but no can do 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom