OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

i was able to buy my black/canyon gold for only around 50 bucks. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
^^ oh you could have used the F&F from footlocker this weekend!!

dont think any stores have size 14, i remember reading that awhile back. i did consider that though

HiALL,

I live in Ruston LA, but am in New Zealand working at the US Antarctic Base. I am so after the Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Black/Canyon Gold. I was looking at a pair of Aisan exclusives when they first came out (were released in Australia) but didn't get - now I see they are out in the US !!! Can anyone out there help a guy out ??? Need a pair of 10.5US !!! Any good sales going on ??? GO LSU !!!

JM, is nike going to release the white/silver lasers that released a few years back?
Team CUBS​
Reppin Loyola HS....​
NT Member since Feb. 23, 2005​

Hey ALL,

Just looking to take advantage of a pair at a sale price... so if anyone out there can help a brother out??? !!!!

anyone seen the black/purples in stores yet?

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

When do the Black/Purple Lasers drop.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

^^^
i thought you knew blackcat??? lol yeah for socal seekers... they are suppose to drop soon and the first couple of stores to recieve them are montebello or arcadia. glendale recieves shoes right after those stores most of the time so once these drop ima stab someone for the fun of it. OH AND THE SHOES LOOK SO SWEET!!
NIKE Talking Since
'94

The Blk/Prpl/Slvr ones are available for pre-order on Eastbay right now. They are classified as being on back order and the tentative date is early Nov. I talked to them yesterday and was told it could be tomorrow or it could be up to weeks into Nov.
COOK # 45
get fit.

They are a must have.

Black Purp Lasrer are on Eastbay.. has anyone seen them in stores yet.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

^^^
blakcat just wait. you can get a 30 off them or by the time they actually come out there will prob be a 50%?! lol
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Back
Top Bottom