OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

stores dont have them yet :frown:
frown.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

from kenlu.net.

im jealous. :frown:
frown.gif
people in china and hong kong get hold of the new kicks first. :frown:
frown.gif
mpls1qu3.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif

Bring it on home to me.
I'll be needing these for the complete collection.

COOK # 45
get fit.

cant wait... i hate it when eastbay gets them first. but hopefully stores start getting them within these 14 days
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Pretty sick! I remember when they first showed these on a projector at some Kobe event a few years ago. Now the only 2k4 release left are those cement-toed ones, and I would be happy!

^Nah those are PE's. So it is only black/gold, white/purple, black/purple, white/silver, lakers, and MPLS. That's six colorways Nike is releasing and that is enough.

Black suede, white & red would be sick too. I'm only saying this because they've suddenly rejuvenated a three-year old shoe with previous PE's, so anything can happen

blackcat i meant within the next 8 days the 50% is coming so i rather get them 50 off, so hopefully blackcat we get them with the 50% oh and when are those baby blue 2k4s coming out? wouldnt mind those to and i rarely wear babyblue

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Saw the blk/purple lasers at footlocker on-line but nowhere in sight at the stores here in the bay area

^^ haha yea me too! i was about to drive out and see for myself haha

neverwear talk about inside knowledge...you knew of the 50% before it was posted haha nice.

i think footlocker.com always had them, well at least when eastbay had them since they are within the same company?
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

My Gawd! at those Carolina Lasers :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

^^^
yeah blackcat i think i can wait for the 50%.. lol. shoes these days huh?!?... its like crack.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

No prob blackcat. Remember its cash only. Hey even if theyre not out... We can use the sku # from footlocker.com. So we got them 50% off already. Forgot about footlocker.com
NIKE Talking Since
'94

so far ive seen the black/gold and the white/purple in stores

still waiting for the black/purple...

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Back
Top Bottom