OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

did nike rerelease the white/grey laser 2k4s? If so i need another pair to play ball in.

NVM
went onto eastbay and ordered me 2 more pairs!

Originally Posted by kobehead

How much are the bl/gold lasers in store? Want to pick those up this F&F. Thanks
ANYONE know?

They are still selling for retail at the Footlocker I called this afternoon

Originally Posted by acts65

How much are the bl/gold lasers in store? Want to pick those up this F&F. Thanks
ANYONE know?

They are still selling for retail at the Footlocker I called this afternoon
Man bs. Do you think they will price match the online price of the laker 2K4s for the bl/gold?

DOES ANYBODY IN CHICAGO KNOW A FOOTLOCKER THAT SELLS THE BLK/GOLD 2K4's for retail?ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED.

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

i got a pair of the black/gold today. brand new. sz 9.5. does anyone have a sz 9 and want to trade? PM me

Where and how much?

Just to let everyone know.....

There's a footlocker around my way that still has the white/purple 2k4's and black/canyon gold. If any of you need some help then shoot me a pm.

My collection is finally finished.
pimp.gif

pics on the way.....

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

i got a pair of the black/gold today. brand new. sz 9.5. does anyone have a sz 9 and want to trade? PM me

Where and how much?

nordstrom rack east bay. 50 bcks. yep 50 bucks. no box though. but for 50 bucks who cares

Is it just me or do these Laser 2K4's fit weird? I went to Footlocker and I tried on both a 10 and 10.5, and they both felt awkward, and when I walked theback and side was creasing a lot.

They do fit strange and they don't last very long. These laser 2k4's dont have much breathability . The inside of the shoes doesnt have the littleholes like the ones from 2004, and the shoe gets really hot. This happens while playing bball that is

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

They do fit strange and they don't last very long. These laser 2k4's dont have much breathability . The inside of the shoes doesnt have the little holes like the ones from 2004, and the shoe gets really hot. This happens while playing bball that is

I like them and all, but they just fit wierd for me, and yeah the breathability too, no holes on these Lasers. So I just went with the ZKIII's.

quick question for my experienced people who ball in these shoes. what is the best way to secure the laces while playing? and i was looking under the strap,there is a little bungie loop thing. is that for something? it gets annoying have to fix the laces while playing.

i just hold the laces up so that when i pull the straps they laces are tucked under the strap and it works so far.

^i dont know how far you two are going, but i use the lace loops that are after the last lace hole, and my laces aren't even long enough to do anythingwith.

just checked sneakerhead.com as of 11 PM PST and there's a 10.5 left in the black/purple if anyone is interested for$120

make sure to click on the basketball section and go under the basketball sport subheading

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

just checked sneakerhead.com as of 11 PM PST and there's a 10.5 left in the black/purple if anyone is interested for $120

make sure to click on the basketball section and go under the basketball sport subheading

Thanks but looking for a 11.5 or 12.

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

just checked sneakerhead.com as of 11 PM PST and there's a 10.5 left in the black/purple if anyone is interested for $120

Thanks a lot man.I've been searching for these forever.Not going to sleep on these like I did last christmas when eastbay had them and they sold out.Ijust put my order in on sneaker head.Oh and 10.5 is my size
pimp.gif

Not sure now if I'm going to get the Laker colorway Kobe Laser 2k4's now.I might if I stumble upon them at a Nordstrom's rack for $50 bucks likehow people were saying they found the black/white/canyon gold Kobe Laser 2k4's.

Thanks for the heads up.
Been regretting not getting these while they were available on eastbay, not going to let these slip by this time.

definitely wish i copped 2 instead of one pair of the blk/purple from eastbay with the 20% off the discounted price when i did order, o wells one pair isenough. 120 is too much for me right now since there are so many other kicks coming out soon. =(

Back
Top Bottom