OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP, 4 minutes into the show, there's a shot of the 9 trophies we've picked up in L.A. They're displayed in a portion of the wall that's cutout above the gym, and the camera focuses on them for a little bit then pans back down to the floor where everyone is practicing.

Pretty freaking sweet, practicing in a gym with 9 Larry O'Brien trophies staring down at you.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

But yeah, there' that.

And at the beginning of the show, the camera is on the other side of the wall, scanning the trophies up close from right to left.

But again, it's 9, not 15.

That's gotta be the one I saw.
pimp.gif

We need a gif maker to get hold of that. Kookle, talk ta me partna, can you make that happen? Can't be more then 4-5 seconds, that should be good enoughfor a gif.
happy.gif

can't wait for the game tonight i don't think i ever been this excited for preseason haha

^
Thas not bad Ska.
pimp.gif

Why the hell they don't have all 15 lined up somewhere? Who runs the show over there?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

^ I am every year lol. I'd watch a Laker preseason game over the superbowl!
my niners havent been in the superbowl since '95
ohwell.gif
soi co-sign to this................

CAN SUM1 PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THESE CONTRACT TALKS WIT KOBE......IN 2004 HE SIGNED THE 7 YR DEAL CORRECT??....THAT WAS 2 END @ THE END OF THIS YRRITE???......SO I THOUGHT OVER THIS PAST SUMMER THE ADDED YRS OR SUMTHING 2IT ???......I REMEBER HEARING ABOUT IT JUST CANT REMBER EXACTLY WHAT THE DETAILS OFTHE DEAL WAS BUT I COULD OF SWORE IT WAS LIKE ANOTHER YR OR SUMIN.....N NOW THERE TALKING AGAIN ABOUT A EXTENSION SO PLEASE SUM1 HELP ME OUT TO UNDERSTANDEXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON???.....THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

CAN SUM1 PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THESE CONTRACT TALKS WIT KOBE......IN 2004 HE SIGNED THE 7 YR DEAL CORRECT??....THAT WAS 2 END @ THE END OF THIS YR RITE???......SO I THOUGHT OVER THIS PAST SUMMER THE ADDED YRS OR SUMTHING 2IT ???......I REMEBER HEARING ABOUT IT JUST CANT REMBER EXACTLY WHAT THE DETAILS OF THE DEAL WAS BUT I COULD OF SWORE IT WAS LIKE ANOTHER YR OR SUMIN.....N NOW THERE TALKING AGAIN ABOUT A EXTENSION SO PLEASE SUM1 HELP ME OUT TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON???.....THANKS
He had opt out clauses sprinkled in the contract so after a couple years, he could decide if he wanted to test free agency.

He didn't opt out for this season, so he remains under contract, we are trying to now extend him beyond his current deal til he's about 34-35. (3-4years)

Hopefully we won't have to worry about anymore opt out clauses, but who knows.

^^^^^ SO THEY DIDNT RESTRUCTURE THE CONTRACT OR GIVE HIM ANYMORE MONEY OVER THE SUMMER?????.....HE JUST STAYED WITH THE TEAM FOR THE TERMS THAT WERE ORIGINALLYIN THE CONTRACT HE SIGNED BACK IN 04?????......I THOUGHT THEY HAD DID SUMIN LIKE PUT MORE YRS OR MONEY IN IT

^ Not yet, that's what this extension is for. He COULD have opted out and got the contract up front, but he chose not too, stayed with the same pay asscheduled, but now is re-negotiating to get the extension for after this season. We've seen 3 years 88 mil kicked around, it'll be somewhere nearthat.

OK I JUST FOUND SUM INFO.....UR RITE CP HE COULD HAVE OPT OUT BUT STAYED N HE SIGNED UNTILL THE END OF 2011 BUT CAN OPT OUT AGAIN AFTER THIS SEASON IS OVERTHAN IT ALSO SAID THAT THIS PAST JULY HE WAS GOING 2SIGN A 3YR EXTENSION SO THATS WHY I WAS CONFUSED ABOUT WHY THEY WERE TALKING AGAIN

Dude is in here yelling at the top of his lungs about Kobe's contract status.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

OK I JUST FOUND SUM INFO.....UR RITE CP HE COULD HAVE OPT OUT BUT STAYED N HE SIGNED UNTILL THE END OF 2011 BUT CAN OPT OUT AGAIN AFTER THIS SEASON IS OVER THAN IT ALSO SAID THAT THIS PAST JULY HE WAS GOING 2SIGN A 3YR EXTENSION SO THATS WHY I WAS CONFUSED ABOUT WHY THEY WERE TALKING AGAIN

yelling.JPG

430487.gif

I AINT YELLING ABOUT NOTHIN!!!......THATS HOW I DO I TYPE IN CAPS......I DIDNT KNO THERE WAS A RULE THAT CAPS COULDNT BE USED.........SORRY 4 THOSE WHO AREOFFENDED BUT I GUESS YALL HAVE 2DEAL WIT IT......LOL

It ain't about the rules, and no one's offended.

Just looks ignorant.

People type in caps when they're trying to point attention to something.

Like, I could say 'I really like ice cream,' or 'I really, REALLY like ice cream.'

Or maybe you ask me something and the first time I say 'No', then you ask me again and I say 'No', then you ask me a third time and I type'NO, DAMMIT! I done told you twice. NO!!'

See? Caps = yelling/pointing special attention to the words in caps.

That's just an understanding.

.deyonna eb d'uoy ,sdrawkcab gnipyt detrats uoy tub enoyreve fI.

wink.gif

So yeah, my cousin and I used to go to Laker games and everything, and now she's a Spurs fan.

Like, she's doing the opposite of bandwagonning. We won the Finals last year and we were in it the year before, and this is when she decides to jump ship?Makes no sense.

Definitely pisses me off, I know that.

A facebook convo on her wall from a little while ago:

her:
spurs/ clippers 12/13. so sad no one will go- really!? popovich- duncan-finely...if ur a closet spurs fan and want to go hit me up!
Only $45 for lower level w/hot dog &drink. Can't even watch it at a bar for that cheap!
2 hours ago

some dude:
are they brnging their wheelchairs with them?
about an hour ago

me:
Clippers. lol

Spurs. lol
about an hour ago

her:
V-last I remember- weren't u the 1 in the wheelchair? &who do u like- the celtics? Even w/an all star team they didn't do it. Seems like no matterwho or wat they bring- they don't really bring it! &mike- the lakers-really? Have fun dodging artests blows- he likes to punch his fans in the face!
34 minutes ago

me:
hahaha

It's weird hearing you talk crap about the Lakers when I remember you being a fan. LOL To paraphrase Star Wars, "You were supposed to destroy theSpurs, not join them!"
tongue.gif

9 minutes ago

Ska I was wondering when you was gonna bring up page 14..........something even I can't hate on Artest about. In fact, I applaud dude.
nerd.gif

Thas funny, I have a friend that exact same switch, Laker fan growin up with me, moved to Sacramento so he became a Queens fan, and now he is a Spurs fan?????
sick.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I was merciless to him last year. He didn't go on FB for a month.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom