OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

DJ's face on more posters then Michael Jordan's face.
laugh.gif

Without those injuries last year, i think he was on his way to possibly being on the all star team .

Doesnt hurt having the greatest scorer of all time as your teacher/coach

^^ ehh its just preseason...lets just hope he keeps it up throughout the season and the playoffs...also lets pray he stays healthy

No i see a difference in Bynums movement..
he didnt have these moves last year... he seems to have grasped where he should be at.
Some of the moves i saw him do i was like ... "FINALLY he is understanding now"

i pray he doesnt get injured and he plays the full season.... he could make the all star team due to lack of centers in the west

Yeah.. all he needs to do is stay healthy.. im really hoping he's back to his old form before his first surgery 2 years ago..

Yo guys, this BN, DRAFT TOMORROW 830PM PST.

I'm pretty sure I PM'd everybody or yahoo should have sent you an email, if you can't make it - please set your player rankings.

If you don't plan on being 100% active in this league, it would be a waste, so let me know now.

My dude L2B.
smokin.gif

Can't wait to get back into that Laker state of mind for another season. First time on national television is this Thursday's preseason game vs.Denver, right?

Can't wait.
happy.gif

Remind me again Ska, nationally televised is......eh, nevermind.
laugh.gif

Chester, quit changin my quotes. I don't give a crap about that tree stump of a basketball player that your franchise will surely destroy simply becauseof who you guys are.

i'll be in class tonight for the draft but i hope everything goes well
pimp.gif

LTB wsup doggy dogg?...long time no see

i was reading up on Lakers.com injury report...i didnt think the pau injury was serious but is there a chance he might miss the opener?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

^^ ehh its just preseason...lets just hope he keeps it up throughout the season and the playoffs...also lets pray he stays healthy
Drew was on his way 2 seasons ago before the first knee injury.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If Bynum didn't get injured that season, Pau Gasol probably wouldn't be in the purple & goldright now. Thtat's why I look at it as kind of being a gift & a curse for the Lakers.

That season Kobe was interviewed on court right after he hit a game winner @ Seattle the first game right after Drew went down with his first knee injury andwas saying how he thought the Lakers were title contenders with a healthy Drew.

Kobe better watch those elbows
laugh.gif
:
[h3][/h3]
[h3]Jackson-Bryant, part deux[/h3]
9:53AM ET

[h5]Stephen Jackson | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Stephen Jackson promises tonight's game against the Lakers, and specifically his rematch against Kobe Bryant, won't get out of control. If the meeting happened off the court, however, Jackson believes he would punch his point home reports the San Francisco Chronicle.

"I'm going to be me, but I guarantee I won't feed into the nonsense," Jackson said Monday. "If it came down to a real fight, I know what would happen. I'm just going to leave that alone, go out and play basketball and try to help my team win."

I know man, I'm not even seeing 4 all together.

Work has been good to me, tryna find a set of 6 in the 100s, price is no object .. sorta
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif

[h3][/h3]

Top Email

Stephen Jackson promises tonight's game against the Lakers, and specifically his rematch against Kobe Bryant, won't get out of control. If the meeting happened off the court, however, Jackson believes he would punch his point home reports the San Francisco Chronicle.

"I'm going to be me, but I guarantee I won't feed into the nonsense," Jackson said Monday. "If it came down to a real fight, I know what would happen. I'm just going to leave that alone, go out and play basketball and try to help my team win."

whos s.jax kidding winning and warriors just doesnt fit
laugh.gif

stephen jackson pffft...who cares what he says nowadays...his own team doesnt want him and no one else does either

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
mad.gif

[h3][/h3]

Top Email

whos s.jax kidding winning and warriors just doesnt fit
laugh.gif

stephen jackson pffft...who cares what he says nowadays...his own team doesnt want him and no one else does either
Yeah it's more like, Warriors over paying former Laker role players. Fits
laugh.gif

DFish & Turiaf.

Next up Jordan Farmar. We all know how Nellie likes stocking up on guards
laugh.gif

Sasha Vujacic would fit like a perfect piece to a puzzle in Oakland
nerd.gif

Nellie and Mitch, make it happen. I'll take S. Jax in return
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom