[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Bucher saying that Dwight Howard has his eye on the Lakers in 2 years if the Magic don't win a chip. 

That of course means, it won't happen, as it's being reported by Bucher. 
laugh.gif

Bucher saying that Dwight Howard has his eye on the Lakers in 2 years if the Magic don't win a chip. 

That of course means, it won't happen, as it's being reported by Bucher. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What, is his contract up in 2 yrs. or something?
It is.  These trades you just saw the Magic make?  Consider those the Mo Williams, Jamison, and Shaq moves we saw the past 3 years. 
wink.gif

Magic are doing whatever Dwight wants to make Dwight happy.  And you saw how well that worked out for the Cavs. 
ohwell.gif

Dwight won't come here, we have a ton of money already locked up 2 years from now with old Pau, old Kobe, young Bynum, old Artest, old Odom, etc etc etc.  We'd have to make a ton of moves to get out from under that money. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What, is his contract up in 2 yrs. or something?
It is.  These trades you just saw the Magic make?  Consider those the Mo Williams, Jamison, and Shaq moves we saw the past 3 years. 
wink.gif

Magic are doing whatever Dwight wants to make Dwight happy.  And you saw how well that worked out for the Cavs. 
ohwell.gif

Dwight won't come here, we have a ton of money already locked up 2 years from now with old Pau, old Kobe, young Bynum, old Artest, old Odom, etc etc etc.  We'd have to make a ton of moves to get out from under that money. 

It won't happen simply because I really want it to.

Remember my excitement for 'Kidd for Bynum'? Never happened.

I still can't believe Artest is a Laker. My guys never play for my teams.
laugh.gif

So no, just off that alone, it's not going to happen.

It won't happen simply because I really want it to.

Remember my excitement for 'Kidd for Bynum'? Never happened.

I still can't believe Artest is a Laker. My guys never play for my teams.
laugh.gif

So no, just off that alone, it's not going to happen.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

hell happen last night...didnt see the highlights caught the bottom line...what Kobe get tossed for?

Kobe got an offensive foul called on him. He'd been pissy all night about about not getting calls. Really, the refs were letting them play this game and letting a lot of contact go.
Either way kobe gets the offensive called and throws his arms around, that was tech 1. Tech 2 came in a classic moment where he looked over at the sideline ref and on camera yelled "!%#@ YOU!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude then stormed off the court.

IDK I felt like he was frustrated but he's dealt with worse this year. I think he was sending a message to the team since seriously everyone had a lack of passion last night.

hell happen last night...didnt see the highlights caught the bottom line...what Kobe get tossed for?

Kobe got an offensive foul called on him. He'd been pissy all night about about not getting calls. Really, the refs were letting them play this game and letting a lot of contact go.
Either way kobe gets the offensive called and throws his arms around, that was tech 1. Tech 2 came in a classic moment where he looked over at the sideline ref and on camera yelled "!%#@ YOU!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IDK I felt like he was frustrated but he's dealt with worse this year. I think he was sending a message to the team since seriously everyone had a lack of passion last night.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This! I don't know what's going on, but the rest of the team looks so unmotivated and just not there.

Sasha Vujacic had more points than any other Laker not named Kobe Bryant last night.   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, just throwing in that extra salt to the wound.  

Hope these guys come out gunning Saturday. 

Sasha Vujacic had more points than any other Laker not named Kobe Bryant last night.   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, just throwing in that extra salt to the wound.  

Hope these guys come out gunning Saturday. 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This! I don't know what's going on, but the rest of the team looks so unmotivated and just not there.

can't stand bleacherreport, as do most people, but it seems to be here to stay. with a recent 10.5 million raised in funding, we will still hear amateur reports of trade scenarios, false reporting, the fans' take on things.
don't mind bucks winning last night, they were due for the win. it's just the timing and the poor effort.

can't stand bleacherreport, as do most people, but it seems to be here to stay. with a recent 10.5 million raised in funding, we will still hear amateur reports of trade scenarios, false reporting, the fans' take on things.
don't mind bucks winning last night, they were due for the win. it's just the timing and the poor effort.

Lakers being Lakers

they always have bad losses in the regular season

they always take the regular season lightly

I think they save their energy and intensity for the playoffs, they figure there's no need to be all hyped up over the course of 82 games, they'd rather be fresh and focused for the playoffs.

A lot of teams mentally drain themselves during the regular season and are tired for the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom