[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my Laker Fam here on NT. Have a good but safe one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Merry Christmas to all my Laker fam here on NT.
pimp.gif

I'm puttin on the eye black right now as we speak, I expect a heavy dose of hate our way tonight. 
laugh.gif
Happy Belated Birthday CP!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Merry Christmas to all my Laker fam here on NT.
pimp.gif

I'm puttin on the eye black right now as we speak, I expect a heavy dose of hate our way tonight. 
laugh.gif
Happy Belated Birthday CP!

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Laker fans. Today will be OUR day regardless of the outcome of the game.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Laker fans. Today will be OUR day regardless of the outcome of the game.

I'm not a huge Lakers fan but I certainly support them since I'm from Cali and I dislike Miami big time. With that said, Merry Xmas guys and thought this was funny! Sorry if it was posted.

tumblr_ldz0p148A51qapzm4o1_400.gif

I'm not a huge Lakers fan but I certainly support them since I'm from Cali and I dislike Miami big time. With that said, Merry Xmas guys and thought this was funny! Sorry if it was posted.

tumblr_ldz0p148A51qapzm4o1_400.gif

I like how we're getting no calls, and people actually think Kobe's missing 3 feet away from the rim because of their "Defense"

If Kobe plays wade like Wade plays Kobe, Kobe would have 5 fouls by now

I like how we're getting no calls, and people actually think Kobe's missing 3 feet away from the rim because of their "Defense"

If Kobe plays wade like Wade plays Kobe, Kobe would have 5 fouls by now

Terrible in ALL facets of the game.

I just hope that these guys find a way to get it together before Tuesday. Pick and roll defense is dreadful and it seems like the opposing team's shooters always get WIDE OPEN looks

#!*% what happened last year, if things don't pick up and soon then things could go south in a hurry

Why does the NBA keep putting the Lakers on Christmas day games? Just as bad as putting the Lions on Thanksgiving day...

Why does the NBA keep putting the Lakers on Christmas day games? Just as bad as putting the Lions on Thanksgiving day...

What's new? We probably would of lost to the Nets if we played them on Christmas too. smh.

Lakers the only championship team that I can think of that let other teams boss them around every season.

Terrible in ALL facets of the game.

I just hope that these guys find a way to get it together before Tuesday. Pick and roll defense is dreadful and it seems like the opposing team's shooters always get WIDE OPEN looks

#!*% what happened last year, if things don't pick up and soon then things could go south in a hurry

I know the saying regular season games don't matter but this is just dumb. At this rate we are going to be 4-5 seed

Back
Top Bottom