[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

yeah the v-necks are wack. bring back the showtime look!
pimp.gif

or this in purple and gold scheme
pimp.gif

mn-lak61h-22.jpg

^^Those should be their sunday whites, throwbacks 
pimp.gif

And use the purple and gold jerseys from the 70's/80's/90's.

The NHL has been allowing teams to rock alternate throwback jerseys, as part of their rotation for home games.  

That would be sick if the NBA did this. 

we're one of the teams that rarely have throwbacks but id like to see them do that
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

we're about to get creamed tonight. you know damn well michael wants to stick it to us, especially kobe and phil. its ironic he practiced with them before they played us. kobe is going to try to show up mike and thats going to be the problem.

The showtime look would be awesome for a couple games every now and then. I wish we'd get a black jersey like the Black Nike swingman that Kobe wore for that one magazine cover... was it Slam?. The first time I saw it I wanted it, but I didn't have enough dough to buy it back then. Only one that I saw recently was a fake (you could tell with the stitching that it wasn't legit, but it was close), or "replica" that my friend got from a shop in Korea that will custom-make jerseys for you.

--All streaks come to an end.
--Have an uneasy feeling about tonight's game though..
--We'll see I guess.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

we're one of the teams that rarely have throwbacks but id like to see them do that
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

we're about to get creamed tonight. you know damn well michael wants to stick it to us, especially kobe and phil. its ironic he practiced with them before they played us. kobe is going to try to show up mike and thats going to be the problem.

You already know, not expecting a win at all.  Otherwise the world won't turn.  
laugh.gif

Lakers always have trouble in MJ's old neck of the woods.  

Kobe looks dead out there like he's got no energy.

Lakers already having problems simply because the bobcats hustle.

We always have trouble with teams who hustle and Lakers just don't seem to be bothered by it.

Good to see Shaun Livingston playing well.

Actually wanted the Lakers to sign him this summer but oh well.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

livingston is about to have an all-star type of night against us
laugh.gif

The funny thing is Livingston isn't blowing by the Laker PGs like most other PGs do, he's just using his height and shooting over them.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Los Angeles Lakers and Time Warner Cable Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games[/h1]
110214timewarner650.jpg

New York, NY and El Segundo, CA – Time Warner Cableand the Los Angeles Lakers today entered into a 20-year, wide-rangingagreement for rights to distribute all locally available pre-season,regular season, and post-season Lakers games, beginning with the2012-2013 season.

To showcase the games, Time Warner Cable will launch two regionalsports networks in HD, including the nation’s first Spanish-languageregional sports network, with new state-of-the-art facilities in LosAngeles, to bring fans the most compelling Lakers content using thelatest technology. The networks will be available to all satellite,cable and telco distributors in the Lakers’ territory, which includesall of Southern California, Nevada and Hawaii.

The networks will include a number of elements custom-designed for Lakers fans, including:
  • A single destination where Lakers fans can find alllocally-televised home and away games and a variety of new and originalLakers’ content featuring behind-the-scenes, personality and classicprogramming.
  • All Lakers games will be produced in high definition, withstate-of-the-art technology and high production values in English &Spanish. The Spanish-language channel is a stand alone RSN with its owndedicated production of game telecasts and other unique contenttailored to Spanish speaking Lakers fans – not a SAP feed.
  • All games will feature pre and post-game shows produced separately in both English and Spanish.
  • A Lakers news and magazine show throughout the season.
  • Joint community relations initiatives.
  • New online and on demand multi-platform content featuring the Lakers.
“This long-term agreement represents a huge win for all Lakers fans,providing destination channels, more content and more platforms for theLakers, one of the premier brands in professional sports today,

Back
Top Bottom