[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Heres a gif of Kobe spazzing out.
HZJ0K.gif

Real talk... that gif goes HARD! Best believe it will be used time and time again!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Heres a gif of Kobe spazzing out.
HZJ0K.gif
Damn I havent been on NT in a minute but I had to come in here after that game. I dont think I have ever seen Kobe show so much emotion in a game before.

pimp.gif

Y'all alway sask why he wears that 5xl jersey, maybe it's so that he can do that with it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can't exactly pop a smedium jersey when you're hyped as well as you can an oversized one.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SWAG

But lets not forget, the math textbook says he isn't clutch though
laugh.gif

daym, the lakers are buckling up for the playoffs. nice, I hope they continue to do it so we can get that 3rd ring..

seems like as mamba gets older he gets more intense. i think the energy comes from his ability to come up big when the doubters say he cant anymore.  he's turning into kg tho loll. maye thats something that happens to these older guys.  i kno yall saw when they played dallas the other day an kob forced the turnover and started hittin himself in the head while expelling expletives lmaooo. 

Originally Posted by gijace

daym, the lakers are buckling up for the playoffs. nice, I hope they continue to do it so we can get that 3rd ring..
i dont know why you guys think this. we barely beat the wolves and got a scare from a the blazers. if we were really gearing up for the postseason we should be blowing these teams out of the water

:nerd:Gotta admit, that gif is very KG-esque. But, being a Laker homer, it's all good baby!
smokin.gif

Keep on spazzing ol' boy! Just don't start targeting and mouthing off at folks.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i dont know why you guys think this. we barely beat the wolves and got a scare from a the blazers. if we were really gearing up for the postseason we should be blowing these teams out of the water

Who blows out teams in the playoffs though? (outside of that Rockets series a couple years ago). This is good preparation for what's sure to be a lot of close games when the real season starts.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Who blows out teams in the playoffs though? (outside of that Rockets series a couple years ago). This is good preparation for what's sure to be a lot of close games when the real season starts.

in the past couple post seasons, lakers have done a solid job on close out games. winning games on the road to close on series against denver and utah, both were blowouts too.

are you talking about individual games or series? we've seen blow outs for individual games. basically what im saying is we had a hard time against the lowly t'wolves and the blazers were leading the whole game. thats not exactly gearing up. we should be flexing our muscles against teams like the wolves.

:nerd:Gotta admit, that gif is very KG-esque.

very. but at the same time, kobe was trying to blow off some steam cause of the lack of calls he was getting. legitimate fouls that shouldve been called to.

I've been exhausted by the 5 months of whining and crying from Laker fans this season, and here we sit, 30 games above .500. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would say maybe next year people will learn to not sweat @#$%^&* games in December, but I know I'll be wasting my breath.  I guess people just have to push the panic button 30 times a season to be happy. 
eyes.gif

Fisher knowing it's getting close...........makin layups, steals, clutch buckets, almost that time.......
pimp.gif

are you talking about individual games or series? we've seen blow outs for individual games. basically what im saying is we had a hard time against the lowly t'wolves and the blazers were leading the whole game. thats not exactly gearing up. we should be flexing our muscles against teams like the wolves.

:nerd:Gotta admit, that gif is very KG-esque.

very. but at the same time, kobe was trying to blow off some steam cause of the lack of calls he was getting. legitimate fouls that shouldve been called to.

I'm speaking of series, really outside of the 1st round (save for last year), this will probably be our toughest road to get through the West. I firmly believe that we are better than any of the other teams in the West, but they have closed the gap somewhat so it'll be more difficult. Thunder, Dallas, Spurs etc. are going to make us work for everything we get and we're going to have to earn this Finals trip.

Only like 4 weeks left though until my favorite time of the year 
pimp.gif

Somewhat agree.  It helps to figure out those late, close games at this time of the year.  
I can understand what the players are going through, because I am so ready for the playoffs, that I wish we can bypass all these games left.  
laugh.gif

^ LOL I thought for sure he was going to miss....

But my man fish always comes through in the clutch!! Can't wait for this playoff run to start.

gijace wrote:

But those same games would be losses earlier in the season. We're winning games not playing at our best. And the Blazers always play us tough.

Watching true hoop on nba tv right now.

I did not know that story on B.Shaw losing his mother, father and sister in a car crash. Crazy story. Always liked B. Shaw. Makes me respect him even more. Very good piece. If you can check it out do it!

Ron's layups are just as bad. You guys remember that crazy +%# wild layup he made against the Celtics last year during the regular season before Kobe hit the game winner?

Back
Top Bottom