[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers will unveil a statue honoring Hall of Fame guard Jerry West during this season's NBA All-Star weekend, multiple sources confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com.

Very good to hear them honoring Jerry West. Next up should be Kareem.

The Logo 
pimp.gif

Well Deserved

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lakers playing extra stupid right now. Absolutely no reason why they should struggle against the Wolves.

Not sure what Kobe is doing out there. He'll have 30 FGA before the game is over.

Well he can't buy a whistle, as you just saw. How half of those aren't fouls makes no sense to me. Steve Javie must hate Kobe.
Yes, there shouldve been a couple fouls called, but that doesnt mean its okay to go iso for like 2-3 straight possessions and take some pretty bad shots. Theyre not gonna call the foul then go find another way to score. Run the offense. Give it to Pau.

The blame doesnt go all into Kobe though. The team as a whole didnt play well for the most part (Odom's TO that lead to a score. Fisher jacking up a shot)

Im just saying, Kobe's the captain. Dude needs to set the tone right. The Wolves couldve stole this game if it werent for some costly mistakes.

It was an overall bad game for everyone. Had Kobe not gone crazy in the first half we would of lost as well.

Fisher, Blake, constantly turning the ball over.... As well as Pau not even looking to shoot for whatever reason, just an overall out of sync game.

The game fell apart for us completely when our second unit was in. The starters wern't playing great, but once the second unit got in, everything went to !+%* and we just battled the rest of the game.

I don't know what's worse, our turnovers or theirs. The T-wolves had about 6 turnovers in a row at one point. I could of sworn I saw Rambis throwing hair at Darko.

I'm surprised Kobe hasn't gotten fined for what he said about the refs after the game.
laugh.gif

Lmao @ the Ron Artest shoe jab. He's wearing Low tops now, looking like fake Kobe V's from PEAK.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lakers playing extra stupid right now. Absolutely no reason why they should struggle against the Wolves.

Not sure what Kobe is doing out there. He'll have 30 FGA before the game is over.

Well he can't buy a whistle, as you just saw. How half of those aren't fouls makes no sense to me. Steve Javie must hate Kobe.
Yes, there shouldve been a couple fouls called, but that doesnt mean its okay to go iso for like 2-3 straight possessions and take some pretty bad shots. Theyre not gonna call the foul then go find another way to score. Run the offense. Give it to Pau.

The blame doesnt go all into Kobe though. The team as a whole didnt play well for the most part (Odom's TO that lead to a score. Fisher jacking up a shot)

Im just saying, Kobe's the captain. Dude needs to set the tone right. The Wolves couldve stole this game if it werent for some costly mistakes.

It was an overall bad game for everyone. Had Kobe not gone crazy in the first half we would of lost as well.

Fisher, Blake, constantly turning the ball over.... As well as Pau not even looking to shoot for whatever reason, just an overall out of sync game.

The game fell apart for us completely when our second unit was in. The starters wern't playing great, but once the second unit got in, everything went to !+%* and we just battled the rest of the game.

I don't know what's worse, our turnovers or theirs. The T-wolves had about 6 turnovers in a row at one point. I could of sworn I saw Rambis throwing hair at Darko.

I'm surprised Kobe hasn't gotten fined for what he said about the refs after the game.
laugh.gif

Lmao @ the Ron Artest shoe jab. He's wearing Low tops now, looking like fake Kobe V's from PEAK.

Are they going to build a statue for every retired jersey?

Spoiler [+]
zsv2b7.gif

2u7subk.gif

105156c.gif

2d1k12s.gif

ejd8uq.gif

Spoiler [+]
zsv2b7.gif

2u7subk.gif

105156c.gif

2d1k12s.gif

ejd8uq.gif

pimp.gif
, 8-0. 

Who folds first, LA or NO?

Went to my first game this season (Portland).  It is amazing how deep the team is this year, players can have bad nights and there are still 2-3 ready to pick up the slack.  And hopefully LO keeps up the super play this season (I hate to even jinx it). 

pimp.gif
, I can't believe what an upgrade Blake is over Farmar.

Good season so far and looking forward to tomorrow's double header.

Go Lakers!

pimp.gif
, 8-0. 

Who folds first, LA or NO?

Went to my first game this season (Portland).  It is amazing how deep the team is this year, players can have bad nights and there are still 2-3 ready to pick up the slack.  And hopefully LO keeps up the super play this season (I hate to even jinx it). 

pimp.gif
, I can't believe what an upgrade Blake is over Farmar.

Good season so far and looking forward to tomorrow's double header.

Go Lakers!

Keep it going Lakers.
pimp.gif

Lakersstore.com 26% off merchandise, I need that Banner jacket for at least 30% off = 2 more wins
laugh.gif

Keep it going Lakers.
pimp.gif

Lakersstore.com 26% off merchandise, I need that Banner jacket for at least 30% off = 2 more wins
laugh.gif

Lakers are bound to have these sort of games throughout the course of the season. Lucky for us it came against a team like the T-Wolves.

As has been previously stated, a win is a win.

I expect denver to come out strong on Thursday though. Might be Melo's rehearsal for the Laker spot in the future? I heard Kobe talking to Melo about possibly coming to L.A. once he retires. Or might be the rumor mill from Petros and Money.

Lakers are bound to have these sort of games throughout the course of the season. Lucky for us it came against a team like the T-Wolves.

As has been previously stated, a win is a win.

I expect denver to come out strong on Thursday though. Might be Melo's rehearsal for the Laker spot in the future? I heard Kobe talking to Melo about possibly coming to L.A. once he retires. Or might be the rumor mill from Petros and Money.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers will unveil a statue honoring Hall of Fame guard Jerry West during this season's NBA All-Star weekend, multiple sources confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com.

It was long overdue.  I still can't believe Oscar freakin' De La Hoya has a statue right in front of the Plaza, move that #$#$ to the side or the back of the building, maybe by the parking lot. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Gotta honor the legends. 

Kareem would have my vote as the best statue though, if they are able to replicate the sky hook in statue form.
pimp.gif

It was long overdue.  I still can't believe Oscar freakin' De La Hoya has a statue right in front of the Plaza, move that #$#$ to the side or the back of the building, maybe by the parking lot. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta honor the legends. 

Kareem would have my vote as the best statue though, if they are able to replicate the sky hook in statue form.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta honor the legends. 

pimp.gif

yeah if im not mistaken hes only there cause golden boy has some type of share at staples center.

the obvious kareem, elgin will eventually get theirs but id love for them to honor the man who put the Lakers on the map big george mikan
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta honor the legends. 

pimp.gif

yeah if im not mistaken hes only there cause golden boy has some type of share at staples center.

the obvious kareem, elgin will eventually get theirs but id love for them to honor the man who put the Lakers on the map big george mikan
pimp.gif

Keep it going Lakers.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Lakersstore.com is a rip off compared to the Nbastore.com. Lakersstore charging $150.00
sick.gif
sick.gif
and Nbastore is charging only $125.00

Heres a coupon code for 15% off at the NBASTORE.COM
[h2]COUPCAB15[/h2]

Keep it going Lakers.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Lakersstore.com is a rip off compared to the Nbastore.com. Lakersstore charging $150.00
sick.gif
sick.gif
and Nbastore is charging only $125.00

Heres a coupon code for 15% off at the NBASTORE.COM
[h2]COUPCAB15[/h2]

With Denver's front court depleted due to injuries to Kenyon Martin, Chris Andersen, and Nene still not fully recovered, we should be able to take advantage of the post and rebounding. Hopefully we got that bad and sloppy play behind us because Denver's gonna come out to play hard after getting embarrassed against the Pacers on Tuesday. With that said, Let's Go Lake Show!!!!!

With Denver's front court depleted due to injuries to Kenyon Martin, Chris Andersen, and Nene still not fully recovered, we should be able to take advantage of the post and rebounding. Hopefully we got that bad and sloppy play behind us because Denver's gonna come out to play hard after getting embarrassed against the Pacers on Tuesday. With that said, Let's Go Lake Show!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom