[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

went to the game tonight..
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know how it looked on TV.. but damn, Indiana was just hustling more and made more plays.  I haven't looked at the box score or anything but they let some easy rebounds get away and their D was dormant for the most part. 

Sidenote:  Most of the crowd looked like it had just taken 2 shots of NyQuil and were ready to call it a night (until the last 2-3 mins)...smh.  I wish we had that Utah/Sac type of home court feel.
i've always envied those teams for the home court advantage they have.  the lakers played bored tonight and it bit them in the @*#. 

30t6p3b.gif

I don't know how it looked on TV.. but damn, Indiana was just hustling more and made more plays.  I haven't looked at the box score or anything but they let some easy rebounds get away and their D was dormant for the most part. 

Sidenote:  Most of the crowd looked like it had just taken 2 shots of NyQuil and were ready to call it a night (until the last 2-3 mins)...smh.  I wish we had that Utah/Sac type of home court feel.
i've always envied those teams for the home court advantage they have.  the lakers played bored tonight and it bit them in the @*#. 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

9-8
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yall dudes are clowns.. came into our thread and talked all that %%!% about how the pacers beat us... and they do the same thing to you... this is the 1st time ive been in this thread this year... cant say the same for you laker fans... are we really on your mind that much?
No one is talking all that #$^& that you speak about. Blame the media for predicting that your team was going on to beat the Bulls 72-10 record.

wait... your trying to tell me NOT ONE LAKER FAN HAS WENT INTO A HEAT THREAD AFTER A LOSS and posted a
laugh.gif
??? "i just like seeing the heat lose"

laugh.gif

9-8
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yall dudes are clowns.. came into our thread and talked all that %%!% about how the pacers beat us... and they do the same thing to you... this is the 1st time ive been in this thread this year... cant say the same for you laker fans... are we really on your mind that much?
No one is talking all that #$^& that you speak about. Blame the media for predicting that your team was going on to beat the Bulls 72-10 record.

wait... your trying to tell me NOT ONE LAKER FAN HAS WENT INTO A HEAT THREAD AFTER A LOSS and posted a
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

9-8
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  it's true,  i really don't get why team season threads are considered sacred ground though.  honestly  you'll probably see usernames from this thread go in the heat thread and post a
laugh.gif
or talk crap next time the heat lose and to me it's fair game especially when the heat lost to the pacers, they deserved to be crapped on just like the lakers deserve to be crapped on tonite for that pathetic performance. to me it's not that serious.  give the pacers some credit though  they beat the heat and lakers on the road in a 5 day span.

laugh.gif

9-8
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  it's true,  i really don't get why team season threads are considered sacred ground though.  honestly  you'll probably see usernames from this thread go in the heat thread and post a
laugh.gif
or talk crap next time the heat lose and to me it's fair game especially when the heat lost to the pacers, they deserved to be crapped on just like the lakers deserve to be crapped on tonite for that pathetic performance. to me it's not that serious.  give the pacers some credit though  they beat the heat and lakers on the road in a 5 day span.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL. If you're gonna shoot more than 30 times, at least make more than half of em... my goodness

never seen anyone in the NBA who takes more than 30 shots with less than 50% lolol

yeah kob, give it up my friend

LOL. If you're gonna shoot more than 30 times, at least make more than half of em... my goodness

never seen anyone in the NBA who takes more than 30 shots with less than 50% lolol

i dont mind.... like what we talked about before CC... thats why i came in here to and posted a
laugh.gif
... well at least i got some kind of reaction... see yall on christmas... i hope you guys bring your pacers game...

i dont mind.... like what we talked about before CC... thats why i came in here to and posted a
laugh.gif
... well at least i got some kind of reaction... see yall on christmas... i hope you guys bring your pacers game...

laugh.gif

likewise

here's to a christmas day game that will end up with a score of something like 55-59 because both teams brought their pacers game
laugh.gif

low key it would be comedy to see  that happen to the game the nba has been building up and hyping up since the summer.

laugh.gif

likewise

here's to a christmas day game that will end up with a score of something like 55-59 because both teams brought their pacers game
laugh.gif

low key it would be comedy to see  that happen to the game the nba has been building up and hyping up since the summer.

NEVER seen anyone in the NBA?  You must never watch the NBA then. I've seen Michael Jordan do it, Wade, Lebron the list goes on and on.

Rose has done it more than once this season, Durant has done it, Dirk, to name a few while shooting less than 50%, and I hope you realize 45% and up is not a bad percentage, in fact that's about the average for good shooting among guards in the NBA.

Wade was shooting like 20% the last 3 games before their loss against Dallas, I can only imagine how many times you'd post if that were Kobe doing it.

Do you even watch basketball though?

You're one of those dudes who just checks the box score and trys to act like you know what happened when you don't. You prolly don't even have cable or satellite huh, just got the NBA app on your cell phone?

Check this dudes profile, every thread has KOBE in it
laugh.gif

I mean I know I'm a Kobe fan, but damn. You literally joined Niketalk just to post hate in every Kobe related thread, and their never any valid points either.

Croger/Hansumm/Nat Turner alter egos, same purpose

NEVER seen anyone in the NBA?  You must never watch the NBA then. I've seen Michael Jordan do it, Wade, Lebron the list goes on and on.

Rose has done it more than once this season, Durant has done it, Dirk, to name a few while shooting less than 50%, and I hope you realize 45% and up is not a bad percentage, in fact that's about the average for good shooting among guards in the NBA.

Wade was shooting like 20% the last 3 games before their loss against Dallas, I can only imagine how many times you'd post if that were Kobe doing it.

Do you even watch basketball though?

You're one of those dudes who just checks the box score and trys to act like you know what happened when you don't. You prolly don't even have cable or satellite huh, just got the NBA app on your cell phone?

Check this dudes profile, every thread has KOBE in it
laugh.gif

I mean I know I'm a Kobe fan, but damn. You literally joined Niketalk just to post hate in every Kobe related thread, and their never any valid points either.

Croger/Hansumm/Nat Turner alter egos, same purpose

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

You're right they were doing absolutely nothing, that's why I think he needs to take the role of playmaker more often, he's incredibly effective when he does so, he'd just rather score. There's nothing wrong with that, I just think he's a lot more effective when he finds a good balance. His shooting hasn't been great this year anyway.

I'm no laker fan but I do enjoy watching them, and Pau has only had two bad games this season. Tonight and against Chicago. It's a problem he won't give the lakers 45 minutes a night? That's ridiculous. You want your all-world center overworking himself in November? He been playing about 39 a game this year, tops on the lakers, and has been an MVP caliber player thus far. Oh and he's playing out of position.

And yeah Fisher is terrible defensively. Blake actually played more mins then him tonight, not something Phil usually allows, probably because it'd bruise Fisher's ego. Yall shouldn't worry though, Bynum will be back to shore up the defense, and this team will be a juggernaut.

Pau has had more than two bad games. Tonight against the Pacers, last game against Utah Al Jefferson was a problem for him, the game against Chicago, The loss against the Nuggets he was terrible.

It's not a big deal, fatigue is most likely the reason, but everyone trys to act like Gasol has been perfect this season when he hasn't.

As far as Kobe's shooting for the year, it's not as bad as you or everyone else make it out to be.

Compare his FG% for the year with other superstars like  Lebron, Wade, Melo, Durant, Rose and other super stars in the league and he's shooting about the same.

He's got a better FG% so far this season than Durant, Wade, Lebron, Rose so I think people like to over exaggerate by saying Kobe has been shooting bad this season.

He's playing well imo, for averaging only a little over 30 minutes a game with the exception of a few games where he played alot more minutes like tonight.

I always find it funny when people say Kobe shoots too much and he's shooting bad, yet when rose or durant take 30 shots to get all their points no one seems to say they had a bad game?

Either way, In reality the most consistant Laker so far this season has been Lamar Odom.

Sorry for so many replies everyone, don't mean to flood the thread

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

You're right they were doing absolutely nothing, that's why I think he needs to take the role of playmaker more often, he's incredibly effective when he does so, he'd just rather score. There's nothing wrong with that, I just think he's a lot more effective when he finds a good balance. His shooting hasn't been great this year anyway.

I'm no laker fan but I do enjoy watching them, and Pau has only had two bad games this season. Tonight and against Chicago. It's a problem he won't give the lakers 45 minutes a night? That's ridiculous. You want your all-world center overworking himself in November? He been playing about 39 a game this year, tops on the lakers, and has been an MVP caliber player thus far. Oh and he's playing out of position.

And yeah Fisher is terrible defensively. Blake actually played more mins then him tonight, not something Phil usually allows, probably because it'd bruise Fisher's ego. Yall shouldn't worry though, Bynum will be back to shore up the defense, and this team will be a juggernaut.

Pau has had more than two bad games. Tonight against the Pacers, last game against Utah Al Jefferson was a problem for him, the game against Chicago, The loss against the Nuggets he was terrible.

It's not a big deal, fatigue is most likely the reason, but everyone trys to act like Gasol has been perfect this season when he hasn't.

As far as Kobe's shooting for the year, it's not as bad as you or everyone else make it out to be.

Compare his FG% for the year with other superstars like  Lebron, Wade, Melo, Durant, Rose and other super stars in the league and he's shooting about the same.

He's got a better FG% so far this season than Durant, Wade, Lebron, Rose so I think people like to over exaggerate by saying Kobe has been shooting bad this season.

He's playing well imo, for averaging only a little over 30 minutes a game with the exception of a few games where he played alot more minutes like tonight.

I always find it funny when people say Kobe shoots too much and he's shooting bad, yet when rose or durant take 30 shots to get all their points no one seems to say they had a bad game?

Either way, In reality the most consistant Laker so far this season has been Lamar Odom.

Sorry for so many replies everyone, don't mean to flood the thread

yea i learned my lesson two years in a row. no use in arguing or getting down about a particular regular season game. back to back championships put me in my place lol

yea i learned my lesson two years in a row. no use in arguing or getting down about a particular regular season game. back to back championships put me in my place lol

30t6p3b.gif

I've probably been to 50+ games over the past 4 years and this was by FAR the quietest I have ever heard staples. The place was DEAD for 3.5 quarters.

Just a few observations:

-We got out hustled. Every 50/50 ball easily went to Indiana and we got out rebounded
-Kobe's shooting wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. There was one possession he got blocked two times in a row and missed a bunny. Scrap that and the last desperation 3 and he's shooting 50%.
-Pau is tired and/or lazy. Dude has had 0 energy the past 4 games. It's not even on O that it's a huge problem it's his weak D.
-Another game where not having a big body to clog the lane/give our bigs rest really hurt us.
-It's the regular season? Yeah Derek Fisher sucks.

P.S. This was the pacers first win in staples EVER...

30t6p3b.gif

I've probably been to 50+ games over the past 4 years and this was by FAR the quietest I have ever heard staples. The place was DEAD for 3.5 quarters.

Just a few observations:

-We got out hustled. Every 50/50 ball easily went to Indiana and we got out rebounded
-Kobe's shooting wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. There was one possession he got blocked two times in a row and missed a bunny. Scrap that and the last desperation 3 and he's shooting 50%.
-Pau is tired and/or lazy. Dude has had 0 energy the past 4 games. It's not even on O that it's a huge problem it's his weak D.
-Another game where not having a big body to clog the lane/give our bigs rest really hurt us.
-It's the regular season? Yeah Derek Fisher sucks.

P.S. This was the pacers first win in staples EVER...

Was one of those nights when Kobe-Ball wasn't working.

Pau had no legs, looked like 10-steps slow out there.

Pacers played good TEAM basketball and that's what won the game.

Was one of those nights when Kobe-Ball wasn't working.

Pau had no legs, looked like 10-steps slow out there.

Pacers played good TEAM basketball and that's what won the game.

What's good guys? Been gone for a while but now I am back!

Just made my move to SD. Love it but NO MORE KCAL!!! Where is the best place to stream the road games? Any help would be appreciated.

While the loss on sunday was bad its still november. I remember I used to be in here after every loss thinking of ways to get better and all of that is forgotten come playoffs and when we lift up another banner. We have a better bench then last year and bynum coming back which will help pau out and save on his mins. I don't think we have anything to worry about but I hate when sportscenter says we are in a "slup" its 2 games in nov....slump my butt!

Back
Top Bottom