[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I been waiting for this day since game 7 ended
pimp.gif

I think this is the right place for me to ask this but umm.. Wifey and i are planning to go see a laker game around playoffs time next year possibly towards the end of the month of april.. Just wondering if any laker fan here can lead me to someone who can hook me up with some tickets PM me
laugh.gif
.. Thanks laker fans

I think this is the right place for me to ask this but umm.. Wifey and i are planning to go see a laker game around playoffs time next year possibly towards the end of the month of april.. Just wondering if any laker fan here can lead me to someone who can hook me up with some tickets PM me
laugh.gif
.. Thanks laker fans

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Let's get it . 6 rings will complete my life as a fan. Lakers till i die
pimp.gif
QFT

If they can climb that mountain once more, i wouldnt ''stress'' about another season for a loooong time.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Let's get it . 6 rings will complete my life as a fan. Lakers till i die
pimp.gif
QFT

If they can climb that mountain once more, i wouldnt ''stress'' about another season for a loooong time.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

i'm gonna miss the ring ceremony with a midterm.
30t6p3b.gif

but still excited for the season to get started! let's get it!
same here. gonna miss the whole game due to midterms! 
frown.gif
 but DVR ftw i guess. its just not the same watching it live

this will be a challenging season but im happy we are under the supposed radar. 3peat is NOT easy as we all know lets stay healthy and get it!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

i'm gonna miss the ring ceremony with a midterm.
30t6p3b.gif

but still excited for the season to get started! let's get it!
same here. gonna miss the whole game due to midterms! 
frown.gif
 but DVR ftw i guess. its just not the same watching it live

this will be a challenging season but im happy we are under the supposed radar. 3peat is NOT easy as we all know lets stay healthy and get it!
pimp.gif

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Odom and the bench mobb will play tonight

I finally have something to watch....for the last 3 months i've been watching HGTV 
laugh.gif

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Odom and the bench mobb will play tonight

I finally have something to watch....for the last 3 months i've been watching HGTV 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I am so ready to get things going tonight.  Wish I could go to the game but work held me back.

Get home, fire up the BBQ, hopefully see MIA and BOS beat each other to a pulp, Lakers get their rings and their 1st W of the season. 
smokin.gif

Go Lakers!

pimp.gif

I am so ready to get things going tonight.  Wish I could go to the game but work held me back.

Get home, fire up the BBQ, hopefully see MIA and BOS beat each other to a pulp, Lakers get their rings and their 1st W of the season. 
smokin.gif

Go Lakers!

regarding fantasy league...forgot about the draft....and it autodrafted me like 7-8 centers
laugh.gif

trades anyone?

and yes, the season is finally back
pimp.gif

regarding fantasy league...forgot about the draft....and it autodrafted me like 7-8 centers
laugh.gif

trades anyone?

and yes, the season is finally back
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom