[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Basically, every time the Lakers lose, Kobe takes at least 10 more shots than anyone else. If the balance is there, they win.

Basically, every time the Lakers lose, Kobe takes at least 10 more shots than anyone else. If the balance is there, they win.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

no way u can blame kobe for this one it would be a 40+ L if he didnt show up in the 3rd
tired.gif

no way u can blame kobe for this one it would be a 40+ L if he didnt show up in the 3rd
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

tired.gif

This, Pau been looking like Kwamba out there.

tired.gif

this is damn depressing. 
frown.gif

grizz off a back to back too. 
indifferent.gif

i guess right now it's too much to ask for a winning streak.

this is damn depressing. 
frown.gif

grizz off a back to back too. 
indifferent.gif

i guess right now it's too much to ask for a winning streak.

I dunno man, I mean being the box score/ESPN ticker on the bottom analyst is cool and all but when you watch the games you get a deeper look. I feel like sometimes Bynum & Pau aren't being fed because we CAN'T get it to them. Some lackadaisical passing resulting in turnovers and 14 seconds of ball swinging around the 3 pt line can be a cause in that.

And it's not like it's a given that our bigs will score when they get the ball because there were instances when Odom, Gasol, and Bynum threw up bricks right at the rim.

I just really wish we could do something on defense though. A more swarming approach would be nice, a comment was brought up about how "you can't outrun the ball" and watching us on D, the ball is passed around us at an alarming rate. There's almost ALWAYS someone left open. A tightening on defense can go a long way, but like I said, so far this season, this team just seems really odd.

I dunno man, I mean being the box score/ESPN ticker on the bottom analyst is cool and all but when you watch the games you get a deeper look. I feel like sometimes Bynum & Pau aren't being fed because we CAN'T get it to them. Some lackadaisical passing resulting in turnovers and 14 seconds of ball swinging around the 3 pt line can be a cause in that.

And it's not like it's a given that our bigs will score when they get the ball because there were instances when Odom, Gasol, and Bynum threw up bricks right at the rim.

I just really wish we could do something on defense though. A more swarming approach would be nice, a comment was brought up about how "you can't outrun the ball" and watching us on D, the ball is passed around us at an alarming rate. There's almost ALWAYS someone left open. A tightening on defense can go a long way, but like I said, so far this season, this team just seems really odd.

tired.gif

Well it's not like he shot bad tonight. If it wasn't for those last two chucked shots before he got taken out, he was at 50% FG Percentage. Kobe averages around 20 shots per game even during wins,so that logic goes right out the window considering he shot 22 shots tonight.

Lakers as a whole just got out worked from start to finish.

We aren't feeding our bigs? But I don't see Pau out there demanding the ball, he's just out there doing whatever it is he does.

Not to mention Rudy Gay always torches us, who the hell is guarding him? Dude goes for 30+ against us every time.

tired.gif

Well it's not like he shot bad tonight. If it wasn't for those last two chucked shots before he got taken out, he was at 50% FG Percentage. Kobe averages around 20 shots per game even during wins,so that logic goes right out the window considering he shot 22 shots tonight.

Lakers as a whole just got out worked from start to finish.

We aren't feeding our bigs? But I don't see Pau out there demanding the ball, he's just out there doing whatever it is he does.

Not to mention Rudy Gay always torches us, who the hell is guarding him? Dude goes for 30+ against us every time.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

tired.gif

And Ron with 0 SMH..

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

tired.gif

And Ron with 0 SMH..

You'd think losing to the Bucks would wake this team up, guess not. I understand not playing well and losing by a respectable margin, but getting blown out where the game is not even competitive is embarrassing for a team of this caliber.

You'd think losing to the Bucks would wake this team up, guess not. I understand not playing well and losing by a respectable margin, but getting blown out where the game is not even competitive is embarrassing for a team of this caliber.

--CP is the voice of semi-reason. I'm not.
--These Lakers dont got it. They just dont. They dont want it with the Spurs, Mavs, Heat or C's. Hell naw.
--MAYBE they'll turn it up after All-Star break. But I dont think so.

--I know its only one game but it looks like a sign of things to come.

--Next game: Pistons 93 Lakers 85 F. Quote me.

--These Lakers dont got it. They just dont. They dont want it with the Spurs, Mavs, Heat or C's. Hell naw.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Welcome back and i agree im already counting us out so if it does indeed come true and we get eliminated it the playoffs it wont be as crushing as 08
frown.gif

Hopefully im wrong

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Welcome back and i agree im already counting us out so if it does indeed come true and we get eliminated it the playoffs it wont be as crushing as 08
frown.gif

Hopefully im wrong

this is just ridiculous. getting tired of hearing the OTHER teams player postgame interview on FSW  
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

this is just ridiculous. getting tired of hearing the OTHER teams player postgame interview on FSW  
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

--The Lakers topped off by beating the C's in 7.
--They're content. Satisfied. Its sad really.

--All this talk about Kobe would rather die than lose is BS.

Back
Top Bottom