Official Lakers at Heat game thread, 1/19 8ET/5PT on TNT

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by CP1708

TripledubO wrote:
laugh.gif
......Ah Yes, the game I've been looking forward to seeing since this young season begun. Lets be Cereal....The Lakers cant be possbily be serious sending that joke of a starting 5, hell Joke of a team into Miami against the mighty Heat, they're not even worthy being on the same floor as King James. Ron Artest aka Metta World Weak Will be lucky to hold King James under 39 tonight ( i'm being serious). With that said, i see this game being over before it even starts. The Lakers shuffle out the oldest backcourt in the League. the front court is decent, but it's not enough to make a difference, especially not tonight.

Lakers 76 Heat 125. James with 47 points off 20-25 shooting in 3 quarters. Mike Miller with 7 Triples. Kobe with 23 on 7-29 shooting and 8 turnovers. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

It's gonna be a gooooooood season now. 
laugh.gif
Is that who I think it is?
laugh.gif

Air Fresh 23?

Originally Posted by TripledubO

laugh.gif
......Ah Yes, the game I've been looking forward to seeing since this young season begun. Lets be Cereal....The Lakers cant be possbily be serious sending that joke of a starting 5, hell Joke of a team into Miami against the mighty Heat, they're not even worthy being on the same floor as King James. Ron Artest aka Metta World Weak Will be lucky to hold King James under 39 tonight ( i'm being serious). With that said, i see this game being over before it even starts. The Lakers shuffle out the oldest backcourt in the League. the front court is decent, but it's not enough to make a difference, especially not tonight.

Lakers 76 Heat 125. James with 47 points off 20-25 shooting in 3 quarters. Mike Miller with 7 Triples. Kobe with 23 on 7-29 shooting and 8 turnovers. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this guarantees a Laker win  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Bynum and Gasol combine for 20.

Has that ever happened? Like ever?
I doubt it, but I've seen Gasol look like a corpse, and I'm sure everybody has seen Bynum injured and
not on the court, so *shrugs* 
laugh.gif

If Curry really is making his debut tonight against us, I guarantee we're about to let that boy cook, then he's going to eat our lunch, and his teammates will have no choice but to keep feeding him.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif
at "LeBron is 9-2 Vs. Kobe" is trending
laugh.gif

People tend to forget we beat Bron's Cavs in 2006 too. But with that said, I expect Bron to continue his dominance against us. But then again, shouldn't Mike Brown know how Lebron picks his spots? Eh, we'll see. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

TripledubO wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

It's gonna be a gooooooood season now. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

dark-knight-beats.gif

So if the Lakers lose tonight, will Kobe practice shooting after the game again like last season?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Just heard that Eddy Curry is making his Heat debut tonight
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if true

I hope he drops 30 and somehow both teams manage to lose. 

It's true that Curry will be active, confirmed on twitter. Let's see if he gets actual time on the floor though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

yeah ok laker/clipper bandwagon fan guy 
grin.gif

BTW if your first team(LAL) wasn't in the same division as my Clips I would have never even posted a comment...

I'm a bandwagon fan because I like both teams?  Oh i forgot you've liked the clipper since they were in San Diego.
alien.gif
lol... I see you hating more than praising the clips.

My alliance is with the Lakers but I would never root against the clippers vs. anyone else besides the Lakers, and its still hard for me to watch.

Bitter clipper fan acting like someone wants to hop on the bandwagon as if they have accomplished what the lakers have...
laugh.gif

I've already been through this once with you, no need to again
eyes.gif
... Just shut your old bitter mouth and enjoy some good basketball.

No you're bandwagon bc you were an invisible clipper fan up until this season.
indifferent.gif

BTW you already know how long I have been down with the ClipShip so to mention San Diego was asinine to say the least.

Also, how can I be bitter when your pseudo-fanhood does nothing but make Clipper Nation look deeper and stronger than it already is.
roll.gif

IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO H8 ON THAT JACC!

images

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Just heard that Eddy Curry is making his Heat debut tonight
nerd.gif

Man, I hope so. Mike Miller made a huge impact against the Spurs i hope ECurry can do the same tonight vs. the Lakers.
pimp.gif

I'm rooting for both teams
happy.gif
Just wanna see competitive basketball. Kobe gonna score 40 pts while Lebron scores 35.
nerd.gif

Sup fellas .... definitely agree wit u CP, allow the ModGawds to snipe from here as opposed to our respective Season Threads!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... Should be a good game!

Back
Top Bottom