Official Lakers at Heat game thread, 1/19 8ET/5PT on TNT

That pass to Battier 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Lakers don't have talent, just Kobe and Bynum. Gasol is weak and everyone else is old or trash on that team.

LOL @ trying to make Gasol the scapegoat by capitalizing on his "soft Euro" rep even though he's been hands down the best player on the Lakers in the first half.

I hate that

We always suck in these "Big Primetime" games. Why? I don't get it.
Every. Single. Year. Against LeBron and company we come out and look horrible on national television in front of the whole entire world.

I just dont get it. Why are we never prepared for these games? 
tired.gif

Lakers don't have talent, just Kobe and Bynum. Gasol is weak and everyone else is old or trash on that team.

LOL @ trying to make Gasol the scapegoat by capitalizing on his "soft Euro" rep even though he's been hands down the best player on the Lakers in the first half.

laugh.gif
some of you laker fans are just as soft as gasol... ready to call it quits after the half...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
some of you laker fans are just as soft as gasol... ready to call it quits after the half...
laugh.gif
... Still halftime though. Anything can happen but a wonderful 1st half for the HEAT! GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

it was only a matter of time
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i know right. just let kobe #24 get the ball and get his 40. i dont care anymore
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
 I can see why so many people hate us with comments like these. I cant believe thats all you care about. 
alien.gif

The Heat without Wade & Lebron is coasting and they are clearly on another level then L.A.. Championship contender vs a team who cant score and its gonna get uglier.

Originally Posted by EMM23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... Still halftime though. Anything can happen but a wonderful 1st half for the HEAT! GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im saying... we looked like hell vs the spurs @ the half... we hung in there and won.... i dont get how some of you laker fans are ready to jump off a bridge

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I hate that

I read that thinking "They couldn't have possibly have been watching the game"

Originally Posted by EMM23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im saying... we looked like hell vs the spurs @ the half... we hung in there and won.... i dont get how some of you laker fans are ready to jump off a bridge
Cuz you guys have players that can score. Other than Kobe, we have no one that can create their own shots. Plus, LeBron is running these dudes out with his athleticism, while Kobe is settling on offense.  

Back
Top Bottom